Freevolution

Happy Face

That's also an optimistic use of the word "good" tbh.

:rolleyes: Wash your mouth out! :)

Hopefully I'll be going. The problem being that its on May 28, and Maximo will be on in the evening.

I've got my last ever Uni exam at 9.30 the next morning. Luckily it's the only exam I have, so I'm going to try to get the revision sorted so I can go along.

I shall sit myself down on the balcony with a few beers and soak up the atmosphere and free choons.

Went the year before last and it was class, hot day and a good wander. Admittedly it had some better names than this year on it.

Speaking of Maximo Park (as we werent), how much will someone pay for a 20ft long one off Album release banner?

Of last year's line up, I saw

The Proclaimers- good for a laugh

Hayseed Dixie- same as above

Boy Kill Boy- Bland but listenable.

Orson- Dismal.

Hard-Fi- They're so good, they don't have to sound check. Spent the first four songs signalling to the engineers and singing off key. Shite.

There were a few other smaller bands on, but no idea who they were.

It'll be gash, guarenteed.

Aye, mass gathering of the general public (what could be worse?) with most only showing up cos it's free. One to avoid.

And no one will suspect that several stories above them is a gigantic piglike creature taking photos down the women's tops. :lol:

Aye, mass gathering of the general public (what could be worse?) with most only showing up cos it's free. One to avoid.

And no one will suspect that several stories above them is a gigantic piglike creature taking photos down the women's tops. :o

:lol:

And no one will suspect that several stories above them is a gigantic piglike creature taking photos down the women's tops. :lol:

It's fucking Freaky i reckon Pud's obsession with his camera, although it doesn't suprise me as the Civil Service is full of fucking odd balls, look at SMO, the lads practically a walking spunk bomb

It's fucking Freaky i reckon Pud's obsession with his camera, although it doesn't suprise me as the Civil Service is full of fucking odd balls, look at SMO, the lads practically a walking spunk bomb

I thank you