Not berb

Super_Steve_Howey

There's a divorced wifey Marge lives alone in a log cabin in the country, and she has taken a fancy to gentlemen of the purse to fulfill her needs. After a while she puts a complaint in about the staying power of the contractors sent her way by her chosen agency ... complaining that they are basically too quick on the job and need to cum later to meet her expectations. After a few more disappointments, she phones up and explicitly demands that the next guy they send better cum extremely late, or she's not paying. Later that night this lothario turns up, dressed to the nines in a sharp suit. No sooner is he in the door than he starts stripping off and chucking the clothes into the fire. Wait! cries Marge, what about your clothes? To which said gigolo replies... baby, by the time I've cum these clothes will be out of fashion

.... do we have to say a special password before we get the punchline?

:lol: At least one laugh in this thread.

Not the first time Dave has been the joke around here tbh :o

"Dave" is a great name.

I was just thinking that :o It conjurs up so many pictures......

:lol:

really? I've always though "Dave" was a pretty run of the mill name

"Dave" is a great name.

I was just thinking that :o It conjurs up so many pictures......

:lol:

really? I've always though "Dave" was a pretty run of the mill name

not necessarily a run of the mill person tho...I know five Dave's and not one is sane .

I've got a mate called Dave, he's definitely not rowing with his all his oars in the water that lad and the other Dave i knew used to get 'Wavey Dave' and boy was he wavey. Practically off the map on whatever he could get his hands on 24/7