IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

Radgina

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, really want some roast potatoes now. And it's only breakfast time. Bastids. :rolleyes:

I might knock some up for lunch :)

Can I come round?

:) to the Felling....wearing Adidas....without a passport.....hmmm... dunno about that , I couldn't guarantee your safety tbh :)

I'll bring booze? :D

:razz: not at lunchtime......have to at least wait till after 2 ..

I really, really want some roast potatoes now. And it's only breakfast time. Bastids. :rolleyes:

I might knock some up for lunch :)

Can I come round?

Just get yourself to Iceland.

Yorkshire Puds. Crispy Yorkshire Puds.

Stop it man! I want Sunday dinner now and it's Friday morning! :o

Well except for the carrots. None for me please :lol:

Stop it man! I want Sunday dinner now and it's Friday morning! :o

Well except for the carrots. None for me please :lol:

Good call. And no mixing turnip in with my mashed tatties. Took me 15 years to forgive my parents for that crime.

Stop it man! I want Sunday dinner now and it's Friday morning! ;)

Well except for the carrots. None for me please :o

Good call. And no mixing turnip in with my mashed tatties. Took me 15 years to forgive my parents for that crime.

My mam mashes carrot and turnip together. It's quite nice considering I don't like either on their own :lol:

Just printed of my project report, away to get it bound.

Then off to the pub till sunday. :lol:

Good work, seems like all the undergraduates round here are doing that today as well. Running around like maniacs, total hysterical panic.

Just got this from a friend in Jormany:

This morning, I walked in to see that our PhD student, Miriam, had just returned from a week off sick. I went into her office to say hi and we chatted. She said that she was awaiting some test results but felt a lot better today. She said that she'd had it a few times before, but this time was especially bad.

Unfortunately, Miriam thought that the English word for 'urinary infection' was 'gonorrhea'. I dont know who asked her further questions in order for her to realise her mistake, and then have to go around all of the English speakers a few hours later to clarify. I'm just proud that my face didnt give it away.

zippidy friggindooda I'm going out :o amazing what a little guilt does, he has a "couple" of pints after work which turn into five, tea is now cold as he is late in......money for me :lol:

Bollocks to this working Saturday shite n arl man, lucky I can't wait for the night time or else I'd be going up the fucking walls.

Working weekends is the pits. When I go back on days my first shift is a Sunday 10am til 7pm. What a load of shite.

Bollocks to this working Saturday shite n arl man, lucky I can't wait for the night time or else I'd be going up the fucking walls.

Working weekends is the pits. When I go back on days my first shift is a Sunday 10am til 7pm. What a load of shite.

Aye, but it's shift work and you'll get other days off in lieu. Not like you have to work 7 days a week, like some of us... :lol: