The White Dog Shit Phenomenon....

Tooj

Inspired by the Messiah of Geordie and a topic of conversation we had at work the other day. How comes no longer whenever you come across a dog turd it's no longer white as they used to be back in the day? One of the blokes deemed it due to some special ingredient that dogs were supplemented with and it happens no longer. I really do have no answer to this question like it was just a random topic of conversation. :rolleyes:

I presume it's something to do with diet as well...perhaps the the lack of canine fecal calcification on our streets and municipal parkland is down to Gillian McKeith. :rolleyes:

She's got a face that could make a turd turn white.

I presume it's something to do with diet as well...perhaps the the lack of canine fecal calcification on our streets and municipal parkland is down to Gillian McKeith. :)

:razz:

And her voice is just :rolleyes:

:D

I presume it's something to do with diet as well...perhaps the the lack of canine fecal calcification on our streets and municipal parkland is down to Gillian McKeith. :)

:razz:

And her voice is just :rolleyes:

:D

She had to stop calling herself Dr. Gillian McKeith apparently on telly shows as it was judged to be misleading - i.e. she's got a doctorate but she isn't a doctor of medicine. And I think her Ph. D was one of those US distance learning thingies anyway. And she's a fucking hound.

I presume it's something to do with diet as well...perhaps the the lack of canine fecal calcification on our streets and municipal parkland is down to Gillian McKeith. ;)

:icon_lol:

And her voice is just :o

:panic:

She had to stop calling herself Dr. Gillian McKeith apparently on telly shows as it was judged to be misleading - i.e. she's got a doctorate but she isn't a doctor of medicine. And I think her Ph. D was one of those US distance learning thingies anyway. And she's a fucking hound.

:lol: woman knows her shit tho !

I presume it's something to do with diet as well...perhaps the the lack of canine fecal calcification on our streets and municipal parkland is down to Gillian McKeith. ;)

I wonder if her shit turns white? :lol:

I wonder if her shit turns white? :lol:

After she examines it.

I always presumed white shit was a result of it sitting on the field for ages and somehow having it's colour washed out :lol: ....and the reason I don't see it anymore is because I don't play out much or take interest in poo.

What about furry shit? You never see that anymore either. Granted I don't look for it.

furry shit ????????

I was thinking that too, then thought it might just be a 'Dave' thing. They're all a bit odd :lol:

What about furry shit? You never see that anymore either. Granted I don't look for it.

furry shit ????????

I don't know how you dare, after your beansprout revelation.

not so much a revelation as an observation :lol:

I unravelled the mystery the other month. After making a big pan of soup I gave the dog the bone off the ham shank, it was full of marabone in the middle. He took it outside and ate the lot.

The next day I let him out and when he shit it was white and chalky, marabone's the answer I reckon and the reason you don't see the shits anymore is because people rarely give their dogs natural bones, maybe thats because tehres very few family type butchers around now.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I unravelled the mystery the other month. After making a big pan of soup I gave the dog the bone off the ham shank, it was full of marabone in the middle. He took it outside and ate the lot.

The next day I let him out and when he shit it was white and chalky, marabone's the answer I reckon and the reason you don't see the shits anymore is because people rarely give their dogs natural bones, maybe thats because tehres very few family type butchers around now.

:o

Wacky Jnr everyone...

20011123Fred01.jpg

Toontastic's very own Fred Dineage!

:lol:

There was a feature in the Express on this topic recently, they said it was a conspiracy involving Prince Philip and group of Muslim asylum seekers.