Player of the Season

Ketsbaia

Who's been our player of the season?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

milner...he has always constantly worked hard giving it his all fighting for every ball, and showing some great touches and class. i expect this potential wont be exploited here which is a shame. solano is a close second, also working very hard, proving himself effective at RB. He kept ronaldo very quiet against utd.

Milner for me, though close between him and Butt/Nobby. But for being on te verge of leaving the club, to getting dragged back up the M6 his head could have been all over. Been impressed not just with his performances but also his attitude.

It's got to be Martins really for those goals and also assists. Even he could do far better I'm sure though.

The best player performance wise given the ability of the player would have to be out of Milner and Butt though.

Milner, doesn't get the credit he deserves sometimes. Not just for his good performances (sometimes excellent) but for his general attitude and the way he has always given his all despite being treated like shit!

There's a lot wrong with the BBC's football coverage (especially now they don't have any from next year) but one of the most irratating things it has spawned is the popularity of the phrase 'for me'.

It demonstrates curiously both a lack of confidence in the opinion and an arrogance that the person's opinion is the only one that matters.

Oh, and Milner for me. :o

Voted for Solano but Milner and Butt have been consistent and shown a great attitude against a difficult circumstances which other people have mentioned.

Dyer is my worst player of the season not because he's our least talented player (obviously) but I think he's got the worst attitude.

Guest alex

Voted for Solano but Milner and Butt have been consistent and shown a great attitude against a difficult circumstances which other people have mentioned.

Dyer is my worst player of the season not because he's our least talented player (obviously) but I think he's got the worst attitude.

Same here.

Same here.

And me, well not so much the Dyer part, though he's pretty much disappeared for quite a long while now!

Milner, mainly because he has tried hard and been pretty consistant, but also because of the way he has conducted himself after been tossed about at the start of the season.

Solano's done well at right-back, but he has at times often looked defensively suspect. He certainly knows how to play right-back though, and it annoys me pretty much every game commentators always say Solano's playing out of position.

Interesting to see that Parker, Given and N'Zogbia, who would have been many people's top 3 players of last season, are nowhere in the running this season.

Interesting to see that Parker, Given and N'Zogbia, who would have been many people's top 3 players of last season, are nowhere in the running this season.

Given would have been had he played more of it.