Chuckle brother in bike smash

Jimbo

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?i...mp;in_a_source=

Chuckle Brother in motorbike smash

Friday, April 27, 2007

Paul of the Chuckle Brothers has had a bike accidentChuckle Brothers star Paul Elliott doesn't have much to laugh about after a motorbike smash.

The children's TV favourite was injured when he fell off his bike during a family holiday on the Greek island of Kefalonia yesterday.

The 59-year-old suffered a broken nose plus cuts and bruises to both legs - and his Chuckle vision has been hampered by a black eye.

To make matters worse, a passing group of British tourists stopped at the scene of the accident.

But instead of helping him out, they starting shouting the Chuckle Brothers' famous catchphrase: "To me, to you."

Paul explained: "I was feeling like Marlon Brando in the film The Wild Ones when suddenly I took this blind and steep curve in the road.

"To my horror, a shepherd steering goats down the steep road had the goats all over the place. I knew if I didn't break and swerve, I would have gone into them.

"As I braked I lost control and I'm not sure exactly what happened. The next thing I knew, I was on the floor with the motorbike on top of me."

A friend of the star said: "Paul's main embarrassment was when a group of British tourists recognised him. As he was struggling to get the bike off him, he heard chants of 'To me, to you' followed by laughter."

A friend of the star said: "Paul's main embarrassment was when a group of British tourists recognised him. As he was struggling to get the bike off him, he heard chants of 'To me, to you' followed by laughter."

:o

The true beauty of that is the fact that the catchphrase is completely irrelevant to the circumstances.

The true beauty of that is the fact that the catchphrase is completely irrelevant to the circumstances.

:razz:

This sort of thing should be mandatory whenever you see a celebrity in stress following an accident. See Bruce Forsyth staggering from the wreckage of his car? Don't offer any assistance, simply shout "Nice to see you, to see you....NICE!"

:razz:

This sort of thing should be mandatory whenever you see a celebrity in stress following an accident. See Bruce Forsyth staggering from the wreckage of his car? Don't offer any assistance, simply shout "Nice to see you, to see you....NICE!"

And in a similar vein, if you should ever see the Krankies mangled up in a horror car collision, don't phone for assistance, simply shout "FANDABBYDOZY!!!"

One of the nurses must have done "...and it's good night from him" when Ronnie Barker was in his death throes.

Also, when the Dr's came to announce to Tommy Coopers family that he had died they must have been tempted with 'I'm afraid he's gone...just like that.'

A topical one, with him not yet being laid to rest (and not that he even had a catchphrase as such), but I'd like to think that Alan Ball's doctor took a drag on a helium balloon before he explained the cause of death.

A topical one, with him not yet being laid to rest (and not that he even had a catchphrase as such), but I'd like to think that Alan Ball's doctor took a drag on a helium balloon before he explained the cause of death.

And then delivered the immortal line:

"They think it's all over....... it is now!!"

Edited by catmag

And should you see Richard Wilson staggering from a burning building with 80% of his body covered in burns you've just got to shout "I don’t be-liiiiieve it! "

A stricken Alan Sugar slung over his shoulder: "You're fired!"