Peter Andre in hospital.

catmag

Heard that on the radio - they haven't declared which varient it is either.

Jordan is supposed to be at the hospital and 'beside herself'. Last thing he probably needs tbh!

Jordan is supposed to be at the hospital and 'beside herself'. Last thing he probably needs tbh!

Aye probably. To be fair to her (when have I ever felt like being fair to her?!) she's very pregnant and also just got Harvey out of hospital after he was scalded so they've got a lot going on.

Aye probably. To be fair to her (when have I ever felt like being fair to her?!) she's very pregnant and also just got Harvey out of hospital after he was scalded so they've got a lot going on.

She'd be a fucking nightmare regardless IMO. The kind of relative the nurses want to smack?? :lol:

She'd be a fucking nightmare regardless IMO. The kind of relative the nurses want to smack?? :lol:

wonder if the cameras are there ??? They are filming them for their reality show after all :o

She'd be a fucking nightmare regardless IMO. The kind of relative the nurses want to smack?? ;)

As if we'd even think such a thing of patients relatives! :o

:lol:

She's probably negotiating a photo deal for his funeral as we speak.

Probably get her baps out at the funeral.

Well, its what he would have wanted.

who wouldn't

She's probably negotiating a photo deal for his funeral as we speak.

Probably get her baps out at the funeral.

Well, its what he would have wanted.

who wouldn't

Me.

wonder if the cameras are there ??? They are filming them for their reality show after all :o

Probably flu and they needed a ratings boost.

He seems canny to be fair. Now his wife on the other hand..

My mams friend was admitted to hospital with viral meningitis a few weeks ago. She's still not right. My mam had it in the early 90's as well, we thought she was a gonna at one point but she wasn't going to let a deadly virus stop her. Now when Corrie was on.

I was feeling sorry for Jordan til she apparently turned up at the hospital the other morning with a camera crew in tow, smirked at the press and said that she was making no comment unless they had a million quid.

Fucking vile individual.

I agree Cath. I saw her wedding program, where Peter Andre made quite a nice speech about how much he loved her. She then snatches the microphone off him, and blurts out 'I'd like to thank OK for paying for all of fucking this.'

Media whore.

I agree Cath. I saw her wedding program, where Peter Andre made quite a nice speech about how much he loved her. She then snatches the microphone off him, and blurts out 'I'd like to thank OK for paying for all of fucking this.'

Media whore.

Fuck knows what he sees in her.

Media whore.

Fuck knows what he sees in her.

Probably the two things that he can't see past tbh.

It's a shame really cos I actually think he's a decent bloke. Nee balls like.