Phoenix Nights

Hatful Of Hollow

Been watching the first series of this again after Peep show and it's still as amazing as ever, was the psychic episode tonight, with one of the best lines ever - "I'm getting the word.....nonce", the appearance of Keith Lard is brilliant aswell.

Shame it was the last decent thing Kay did though.

Guest Toplass-101

Paddy McGuinnes would get it, even in a caravet with a pig that had shit

ooh my eyes are stinging

my pizza tastes shit

It'll stand the test of time to become one of the all time classics. As long as he leaves it at two series. Best scene for me? The one where he's taking the DWP lass upstairs on his Stair lift. 'ooooo...the things I'm going to do to you.'

Paddy McGuinnes would get it, even in a caravet with a pig that had shit

ooh my eyes are stinging

my pizza tastes shit

Stop putting it in your eyes then woman!

:lol:

Been watching the first series of this again after Peep show and it's still as amazing as ever, was the psychic episode tonight, with one of the best lines ever - "I'm getting the word.....nonce", the appearance of Keith Lard is brilliant aswell.

Its the ONLY thing Kay has done thats any good IMO.

I do like the episode where he is taking that bird upstairs and he is in the stair lift

"Wait till I get you in that bedroom"

I do like the episode where he is taking that bird upstairs and he is in the stair lift

"oh the things Im going to do to you" :D

"oh the things Im going to do to you" :D

Aye thats the one <_<

Class

Yet IMO his stand up is shite! How many has he done? They are all the same, he even used his stand up jokes on Parky, poor.

Some of Paddy & Max was ok though :rolleyes: