u could o w8ted RAgi!

Guest Toplass-101

Guest Toplass-101

jst a few more moments then we could o had a natter.

Im just w8n 4 me pizza to cook, ive also been chatting to taxi man about bikes as some me o me m8s who I droped off started talking gobbildygook with taxi man, hten when taxi guy dropped me of he persuaded me to go for my bike thingy, so im gona, only I cant ever tell me mam she would kill me, she nearly killed me the ohter day because i nearly bought another house, so i cant tell her bout the bike.

so thats all i have to say

other then i wish me pizza would cook quicik

I think we need to have a toontastic AA meeting. And I'm not talking car breakdown here (no old banger jokes please)

"Is it a girlscout meeting or is it that you girls can't admit you have a problem?"

I just dont get all this "w8" malarky. I mean come on, is typing w8ted that much easier than typing waited? :o

Near miss this thread like :lol:

jst a few more moments then we could o had a natter.

Im just w8n 4 me pizza to cook, ive also been chatting to taxi man about bikes as some me o me m8s who I droped off started talking gobbildygook with taxi man, hten when taxi guy dropped me of he persuaded me to go for my bike thingy, so im gona, only I cant ever tell me mam she would kill me, she nearly killed me the ohter day because i nearly bought another house, so i cant tell her bout the bike.

so thats all i have to say

other then i wish me pizza would cook quicik

What are you, late 30's? :o