Allardyce resigns from Bolton

Happy Face

THE SUN newspaper are claiming that Sam Allardyce has told Bolton Wanderers chairman Phil Gartside that he will be quitting at the end of the season.

It is not clear exactly why Allardyce has chosen to quit the club he has been in charge of since October 1999.

During his time at the club, Allardyce has transformed Bolton into an established Premiership outfit and the news will come as a big blow to everyone who is connected to the club.

One claim is that Allardyce may have been tapped up by a member of the consortium bidding to take over at Manchester City.

A member of the Eastlands board is believed to support the Ray Ranson bid and a move for Allardyce.

Might Shepherd gazump Man City?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fits in with what the lad of Skunkers was saying.

What's he saying ?

We've got an option in Roeder's contract to release him at the end of this season and we were getting Allardyce as his replacement. Usually i'd be skeptical but he got Sibierski and Rossi right.

Someone linked to it on here, think it was Skol actually. Saying that Roeder got hauled over the coals after (I think) the Man City game, and that Shepherd is very confident of being able to replace him with Allardyce in the summer. Supposedly this kid is a bit of an ITK and has got stuff right before.

To be honest, I doubt Roeder would be allowed to work on transfers for next season (i.e. Sidwell) if the Fat One was planning to sack him soon.

You should know we can use that word in conjunction with anything the fat man does! Why not let Roeder mess about with transfers and then kick him out, its the Shepherd way!

Allardyce would just be using us as a stepping stone to the England job anyway,especially if he done well here and then fucked off it would be the usual back to square one

Except we'd be doing well.

:lol:

Allardyce would just be using us as a stepping stone to the England job anyway,especially if he done well here and then fucked off it would be the usual back to square one

Just in time for Shearer to take over.

And would have a professional set up in place for the first time, from top to bottom with the right coaches, scouts and the like, instead of the current policy which states Terry Mac and Geordieboyleeclark can do pretty much everything between them!

And would have a professional set up in place for the first time, from top to bottom with the right coaches, scouts and the like, instead of the current policy which states Terry Mac and Geordieboyleeclark can do pretty much everything between them!

Then it'll fall apart once again :o

He could well have something else lined up (it would make sense), but equally he might want to get out of Bolton before the wheels fall off (he's not likely to make them Premiership winner nor make them regular Champions League contenders and fans expectations rise quickly and tend to stay there).

Someone on N-O reckons it was said on 5 Live that Allardyce and his staff have agreed to come here. Could have just been a random caller or something chatting shit but I thought I would post it anyway. :lol:

Someone on N-O reckons it was said on 5 Live that Allardyce and his staff have agreed to come here. Could have just been a random caller or something chatting shit but I thought I would post it anyway. :lol:

Probably flat sharing with Mancini in Owen's old house...

Edited by Isegrim

Newcastle would be his most obvious destination if the rumours of him quitting are true.

I can't see him hanging his hat on the City job when it's not yet clear whether the takeover will be successful.

Probably flat sharing with Mancini in Owen's old house...

;)

tbf it wasn't T27 this time :o

Someone on N-O reckons it was said on 5 Live that Allardyce and his staff have agreed to come here. Could have just been a random caller or something chatting shit but I thought I would post it anyway. :o

:lol:;)

Please let it be true. Allardyce would be a major improvement on Roeder.

Well he's certainly a better chewer than Roeder, even better than Ferguson!

He's got to be the best chewer in the premier league, chews with his mouth open too, ugh :lol: