Allardyce resigns from Bolton

Happy Face

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Indeed, Osama today assured me that reports of a plot to fly passenger planes into the WTC are utter nonsense" and fans should be reminded that should he take over at wor club, he'd be the highest placed middle eastern terrorist manager in the premiership.

Hanging around for McClaren to get the sack.

I can't really see that tbh. I reckon England will still end up qualifying in which case he's got a canny wait on his hands as they won't ditch him until and unless he starts struggling in the following World Cup qualification games. He could feasibly be waiting til 2010.

Glenn Roeder has challenged Newcastle United to turn in a "Sheffield United-type performance" in tonight's game with Reading at the Madejski Stadium.

OHHHH THE AMBITION!

Home or away?

Glenn Roeder has challenged Newcastle United to turn in a "Sheffield United-type performance" in tonight's game with Reading at the Madejski Stadium.

OHHHH THE AMBITION!

Wish he would keep his gob shut - stupid boy

I cringe everytime I hear him talk

OHHHH THE AMBITION!

Home or away?

..Closer each day? :o

Edited by The Fish

OHHHH THE AMBITION!

Home or away?

Also, is he saying he wants us to play like we did agaisnt Sheff Utd, or play like Sheff Utd? I don't even think he knows.

OHHHH THE AMBITION!

Home or away?

Also, is he saying he wants us to play like we did agaisnt Sheff Utd, or play like Sheff Utd? I don't even think he knows.

Neither is really encouraging me to tune in tbh :o

After we get turned over by Reading tonight, there will be a feeding frenzy in the press linking Allardyce to the job as Roeder teaters towards the sack.

"Mr. Bush rang me earlier today to assure me that reports that weapons of Mass Destruction have not been found in Iraq are wide of the mark."

Enough.

Piss off spacker knackers.

"Mr. Bush rang me earlier today to assure me that reports that weapons of Mass Destruction have not been found in Iraq are wide of the mark."

Enough.

Shite craic.

Enough.

Shite craic.

That's rich coming from you, you morbid twat :o