Things you dont see anymore

peasepud

Ice-cream van was in the street so in honour of this threadI went out to get a 99 with monkeys blood and sprinkles.....I nearly fell over when I realised it was the same ice-cream man I used to go to on a Sunday at my nanas when I was about 7 :lol: ...he remembered me too :o

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Freeze ice pops

I just bought some from Tesco the other day. ;) Though not Mr Freeze, obviously. Sugar-free, calorie-free, nutrition-free - perfect! :o

....and flavour free too by the sounds of it! :lol:

Ice-cream van was in the street so in honour of this threadI went out to get a 99 with monkeys blood and sprinkles.....I nearly fell over when I realised it was the same ice-cream man I used to go to on a Sunday at my nanas when I was about 7 :o ...he remembered me too :blush:

Still wetting yourself but for different reasons these days?

:razz:

Edited by Gejon

Sweets being weighed out and given to you in a paper bag, they always tasted better that way.

They still do that in my local newsagents.

Mobile libraries.

Sweets being weighed out and given to you in a paper bag, they always tasted better that way.

Get yourself to Clough's in Heaton, like going back in time, sweetshoptastic tbh

I've seen loads of retro shops stacked to the rafters of just sweets in 2 pound? jars. All weighed out in paper bags

My ususal order:

Cola Cubes

Aniseed Balls

Bonbons

Treacle Toffee

Butterscotch peanuts

Humbugs

Ice-cream van was in the street so in honour of this threadI went out to get a 99 with monkeys blood and sprinkles.....I nearly fell over when I realised it was the same ice-cream man I used to go to on a Sunday at my nanas when I was about 7 :o ...he remembered me too :blush:

Did you used to babble a load of drunken bullshit back then too? :razz:

Ice-cream van was in the street so in honour of this threadI went out to get a 99 with monkeys blood and sprinkles.....I nearly fell over when I realised it was the same ice-cream man I used to go to on a Sunday at my nanas when I was about 7 :razz: ...he remembered me too :lol:

Did you used to babble a load of drunken bullshit back then too? :blush:

I reckon it was him got her hooked on the crazy juice :o

Ice-cream van was in the street so in honour of this threadI went out to get a 99 with monkeys blood and sprinkles.....I nearly fell over when I realised it was the same ice-cream man I used to go to on a Sunday at my nanas when I was about 7 :o ...he remembered me too :lol:

Did you used to babble a load of drunken bullshit back then too? :blush:

Always ordered butter rum I'd imagine. :razz:

Katie Pucrik

Hufty

Terry Christian

Sadly that blinked Manc prick is now a presenter on Talksport along side Mick Quinn.

Katie Pucrik

Hufty

Terry Christian

Saw her in the Cluney a while back, shes now a fat shaven heeded lezza.

Not changed a bit tbh

don't pretend you were being all highbrow and drinling in there ///probs followed her in tbh :o

Katie Pucrik

Hufty

Terry Christian

Saw her in the Cluney a while back, shes now a fat shaven heeded lezza.

Not changed a bit tbh

don't pretend you were being all highbrow and drinling in there ///probs followed her in tbh :o

With a long-distance paparazzi lens, no doubt...