EARTHQUAKE!

Super_Steve_Howey

I thought about making this thread earlier but couldn't ultimately be arsed. :panic:

But the reason I'm replying to this one is that if I'd gone ahead and made this thread earlier I know I'd have put the thread title in capitals just like you did. Spooky or what?

:lol::blush::o;):icon_lol:

It was hardly an earthquake tbh. I live about 15 miles away from it. Felt my bed shake a little but was barely awake so not thinking clearly and didn't really wonder what it was. Just ignored it and went back in bed then went to play football later and heard people talking about it and it was only then I realised there were some tremors...

It only lasted a couple of seconds for me and was very soft. Barely a fart when you compare it to Kobe for example.

A 4.3 is not barely a fart. I know someone who lives in Hythe who was woken up by it. It woke him up and he'd been out on a bender last night and nowt wakes him up! :lol:

A 4.3 is not barely a fart. I know someone who lives in Hythe who was woken up by it. It woke him up and he'd been out on a bender last night and nowt wakes him up! :lol:

Actually it was a bit more than just a fart on the coast, near where the epicentre was, as many buildings had lots of damagae and had to be evacuated.

Come to think of it I've got a friend who lives further away than I do who was drinking heavily last night, and he certainl wasn't happy when he woke up.