So I'm in Durham last night...

MrMiyagi

I get out the taxi only to realize I've left my phone in the taxi. I'm phoneless for the night. About an hour later, the lass decides to throw one of her little tantrums and fucks off somewhere knowing fucking full well that I can't phone her to lick arse and find out where the fuck shes gone. Walked about for 2 hours looking for the horrible little twat then eventually conceded defeat and got a taxi back on my own costing me 25 quid. I fucking despise her. I can't wait to pick my phone up today just so i can text her and tell her to FUCK OFF.

Hope she got home ok of course :lol:

I was out in Shitley last night (god I felt old) and managed to bump into two ex-girlfriends at the same time, which was comfortable. You know when people say 'how are you?' through gritted teeth. My mate then dropped in 'he's getting married in 5 weeks' which prompted more gritted teeth and 'congratulations'. God women are good at that.

I was out in Shitley last night (god I felt old) and managed to bump into two ex-girlfriends at the same time, which was comfortable. You know when people say 'how are you?' through gritted teeth. My mate then dropped in 'he's getting married in 5 weeks' which prompted more gritted teeth and 'congratulations'. God women are good at that.

Is that why they're exes? :lol:

Are they seeing each other now?

I'd imagine SLP climaxing with "CRAZY FOO" would turn anyone gay. Man or woman tbh.

Is that why they're exes? :o

I'd imagine SLP climaxing with "CRAZY FOO" would turn anyone gay. Man or woman tbh.

To think I defended you the other day! :razz:

Nah, they just happen to be best friends (it's that messy unfortunately) but in all fairness meeting them helped confirm that I am indeed marrying the right woman and not one of those c*nts (sorry Cath).