Cheats

The Fish

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

comfort I'm guessing.

It's easier to put up with an average bloke rather than run the risk of being on your todd I suppose?

comfort I'm guessing.

It's easier to put up with an average bloke rather than run the risk of being on your todd I suppose?

As I suspected. She's like most birds and will keep her current bf until something better comes along, they have no morals when it comes to this sort of thing, no matter how diffucult they make it sound. You won't talk any sense into her so I would leave it. Possibly start some blackmail, get her to do your washing or something.

comfort I'm guessing.

As I suspected. She's like most birds and will keep her current bf until something better comes along, they have no morals when it comes to this sort of thing, no matter how diffucult they make it sound. You won't talk any sense into her so I would leave it. Possibly start some blackmail, get her to do your washing or something.

:o No man would behave like that.

Is she fit btw?

yep, one wouldn't associate with trogolodytes would one? :o

well I think she's going to tell him this weekend coming so it's going to hit the fan something rotten

Is she fit btw?

yep, one wouldn't associate with trogolodytes would one? :blush:

well I think she's going to tell him this weekend coming so it's going to hit the fan something rotten

First the rose dipped in gold, now this being best mates with a fit lass? You raging fucking homo! :o:razz:

My housemate just admitted she's cheated on her boyfriend of five years. She didn't sleep with the guy but pretty much everything but.

Now I'm not a big fan of her boyfriend, he's a bit dull and doesn't strike me as very attentive, but I believe she owes it to him to be honest. All her girlfriends are encouraging her to keep shtum and carry on regardless.

For me, Cheating is an indication you're not happy with your lot, and she's made claims to that recently... so I said, if you're cheating on him, you clearly don't want to be with him. If that's the case you should be honest and leave him. She's worried about what everyone will think of her and will label her a slag etc. I've got to be honest, I love this girl like a sister but I'm so disappointed in her that I couldn't bring myself to be particularly sympathetic. Especially since I've been on thereceiving end of cheating.

I guess my question is this, Is my suggestion that she comes clean and leaves him disproportionately coloured by my own experiences? Or are her other friends simply fawning to her and dragging out a relationship that is essentially built on lies?

How would you deal with it if you were the cheater and how would you advise your best mate if they were the cheater?

you are a girl. every knows its not cheating unless you have sex. your loyalties are with her if you live with her anyway.

Is she fit btw?

yep, one wouldn't associate with trogolodytes would one? ;)

First the rose dipped in gold, now this being best mates with a fit lass? You raging fucking homo! :o:lol:

Oooooh Ducky :blush:

:razz:

Step aside Meenzer, I'm the new Board Fag-Enabler

My housemate just admitted she's cheated on her boyfriend of five years. She didn't sleep with the guy but pretty much everything but.

Now I'm not a big fan of her boyfriend, he's a bit dull and doesn't strike me as very attentive, but I believe she owes it to him to be honest. All her girlfriends are encouraging her to keep shtum and carry on regardless.

For me, Cheating is an indication you're not happy with your lot, and she's made claims to that recently... so I said, if you're cheating on him, you clearly don't want to be with him. If that's the case you should be honest and leave him. She's worried about what everyone will think of her and will label her a slag etc. I've got to be honest, I love this girl like a sister but I'm so disappointed in her that I couldn't bring myself to be particularly sympathetic. Especially since I've been on thereceiving end of cheating.

I guess my question is this, Is my suggestion that she comes clean and leaves him disproportionately coloured by my own experiences? Or are her other friends simply fawning to her and dragging out a relationship that is essentially built on lies?

How would you deal with it if you were the cheater and how would you advise your best mate if they were the cheater?

you are a girl. every knows its not cheating unless you have sex. our loyalties are with her if you live with her anyway.

I'd be pretty pissed off if my girlfriend sucked of another bloke like.

you are a girl. every knows its not cheating unless you have sex. our loyalties are with her if you live with her anyway.

You'd be even more pissed if she kissed you straight afterwards

You'd be even more pissed if she kissed you straight afterwards

Speaking from experience Wacky?

I'm massively against cheating of any kind if you're in a relationship with someone. Shows a complete lack of respect for the other person, someone who you're meant to 'care about'.

So kick her in the flange.

Edited by Skol

Anyone read the bloke on the SMB who brought this lass home and shagged her while his Mrs was away? He came on the SMB saying he'd never cheated before, felt terrible, and wanted advice as to what to do. Pretty much everyone said 'it was a one night stand, you'll never see this other lass again, don't tell her.' So what does he do? He comes on a few days later saying she's left him. :o

Anyone read the bloke on the SMB who brought this lass home and shagged her while his Mrs was away? He came on the SMB saying he'd never cheated before, felt terrible, and wanted advice as to what to do. Pretty much everyone said 'it was a one night stand, you'll never see this other lass again, don't tell her.' So what does he do? He comes on a few days later saying she's left him. :o

There was another long running saga where a blerk had found his wife was cheating and basically got advice off everyone on the board as to what to do, including shitting in her drawers.

LINKS

Part 1 - http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=164181

Part 3 - http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=202593

Part 4 - http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=203131

The Final Chapter - http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=208721

Part 2's went walk about.

Edited by Skol

There seems to be a lot of "kick her in the (insert whichever word you have for vagina here) " going around lately :o

You lot deserve it. :razz:

edited to include "comedy wink" was it ??? :blush: