Cheats

The Fish

Nice to see The Fish soon dropped his moral high ground act.

Hey, I have morals, I didn't try it on with the recently single best mate! :(

it was her drunk friend I was looking to take advantage of :)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when she came back downstairs her friend scuttled off to bed so I got nothing for my efforts other than no sleep and a sore shoulder from her bubbling all night :)

You didn't have your top off by any chance? :(

I thought I'd definitely get an ojf at the very least, but nowt, a good night kiss and a bleary eyed drunken girl crying on me shoulder instead :(

one was not amused.

Nowt like a sweaty fat bloke breathing heavily whilst your mate is an emotional wreck to set the mood for some lovin.

:(

good job I'm nowt like a sweaty fat bloke then, isn't it my chemo-bearded friend? :)

shoudn't you be driving your german girlfriend to an Ice Hockey game with Bowling for Soup on the stereo? :)

Nowt like a sweaty fat bloke breathing heavily whilst your mate is an emotional wreck to set the mood for some lovin.

:(

good job I'm nowt like a sweaty fat bloke then, isn't it my chemo-bearded friend? :)

shoudn't you be driving your german girlfriend to an Ice Hockey game with Bowling for Soup on the stereo? :)

Naw. Me lass is english and doesn't like ice hockey.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt where it comes to the dumping medium. Either she dumps him over the phone or waits until he pays beyond a hundred quid for the privilege of being dumped face-to-face.

She's well cut up at the moment, bawling all over the place. I'm not going to try anything with her, I know her too well to try and scoop a sneaky half price knobs-worth. Instead I'm going to try it on with her mate from home who's over to help her through this rough time, but is frankly as sympathetic as I.

We've already been a-dancin', nows time for the "eee what a slag she's been" chat, laced with thinly veiled comliments and flirtations.

so auf weidersehn (sp?) I'm going to chance my arm on the back of my best mates misery.... who said life was a balance? :(:)

Threesome. Everybody wins

I disagree. I see two very big losers in that arrangement. And they've both got fannies.

Are you suggesting one of the lasses has had her's stitched up? :)

Guest Toplass-101

Recon she did the right thing in dumping him and not telling him the whole story, she should have done it ages ago though.

I'd just like to add:

calcitrate her in the crack (worked hard on a kick word beginning with 'C')

or

clout her in the quim

Seriously though, I've read a few euphemisms I've not seen of in a while if at all. Still laughing at spunk skip now - childish I know ;)

• 7 months later...