Cheats

The Fish

Nothings changed, she still needs that minge kicking.

She's doing the kicking unfortunately.

BM73~Kick-Crotch-Posters.jpg

Fish has blatantly tried it on with her looking for xmas fingers and tops and sent her back into his arms.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually been otherwise occupied Young Samuel Miladdio, the photos I tried to send on friday night would have shown the girl I was chasing. ;)

However, you may take pleasure in this photo I've taken as indication of how well things went on sunday night despite my inordinate drunkardness on friday :lol:

boinknr7.png

I've actually been otherwise occupied Young Samuel Miladdio, the photos I tried to send on friday night would have shown the girl I was chasing. :icon_lol:

However, you may take pleasure in this photo I've taken as indication of how well things went on sunday night despite my inordinate drunkardness on friday ;)

boinknr7.png

:lol:

Fuckin hell you've lost some weight, mind!

etc etc

She'll do alright for presents without him, he's tighter than Gemmils purse strings but her folks are pretty generous.

speaking of presenets, I'm off to get my two sisters something for Xmas.. I'm thinking a book each. :lol:

She'll do alright for presents without him, he's tighter than Gemmils purse strings but her folks are pretty generous.

speaking of presenets, I'm off to get my two sisters something for Xmas.. I'm thinking a book each. :lol:

How can you talk about your sisters in a thread like this? ;)

Or call someone tight then admit to getting his sisters a book each for Xmas.

difference between tight and skint my friend.

and I can talk about my sisters because they're as sexual as a cupboard, so it's impossible for there to be allusions of any sexual nature.

speaking of presenets, I'm off to get my two sisters something for Xmas.. I'm thinking a book each. :icon_lol:

How can you talk about your sisters in a thread like this? :nufc:

difference between tight and skint my friend.

and I can talk about my sisters because they're as sexual as a cupboard, so it's impossible for there to be allusions of any sexual nature.

Aesthetically pleasing though? Attractive even? You tightwad ;):lol:

I've actually been otherwise occupied Young Samuel Miladdio, the photos I tried to send on friday night would have shown the girl I was chasing. ;)

However, you may take pleasure in this photo I've taken as indication of how well things went on sunday night despite my inordinate drunkardness on friday :lol:

boinknr7.png

Have you got Downs Syndrome?

boinknr7.png

LEEDS COPS HUNT TEN PIN PERVERT!

West Yorkshire Police are studying CCTV footage taken from the Headingley Laser Bowl today after horrified onlookers reported they had noticed a balding single man, performing a lewd act on his 10 pin bowling ball. The mystery pervert (26) is said to have perched the ball on top of the KIDDIES bowling ramp and screamed the name 'Chloe' before being interrupted.

boinknr7.png

M.E. according to the diagram.

boinknr7.png

Reverse tits are my favourite!

I've actually been otherwise occupied Young Samuel Miladdio, the photos I tried to send on friday night would have shown the girl I was chasing. :icon_lol:

However, you may take pleasure in this photo I've taken as indication of how well things went on sunday night despite my inordinate drunkardness on friday ;)

boinknr7.png

Reverse tits are my favourite!

As opposed to your lasses ankle biters :lol:

boinknr7.png

Knowing M.E. Knowing You.....

Did you piss on this Chloe then? :lol:

On the subject of cheating, my housemate's girlfriend did the dirty on him in September. They're still together. I couldn't imagine forgiving someone for that, but if you love them that much, anything is possible it would seem.

Snakes with tits, the lot of them.

boinknr7.png

;)

Youth hosteling with Chris Eubank

This summer I did find myself stuck in a tug of war between my lass and her slag of a best mate. Basically, her best mate who has had a bit of a rough time of late decided that it would be good to confess her love for me every time we were alone. I gave her the benefit of the doubt the first few times it happened and let it go over my head but in the end I told her to fuck off, because I generally wasn't interested (and i'm not a twat)

I told my lass all and then I was the one who got a bollocking for allowing it to happen more than once while her mate, who did her best to try and flat out deny it when she was confronted and then slowly conceded she was lying, pretty much got away with it. That was until recently when wor lass apologised to me and woke up to the fact best mates don't do that sort of thing, distancing herself from her.

Edited by Skol

boinknr7.png

;)

Youth hosteling with Chris Eubank

"Inner City Sumo. If you don't do it, Sky will"