Mourinho at it again!

@yourservice

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has continued his war of words with Cristiano Ronaldo by saying he is immature and lacks respect.

The Portuguese tactician started the row by complaining that Manchester United had the rub of the green when it came to penalty decisions.

Ronaldo, not one to take the criticism, replied in kind by stating Mourinho 'does not know how to admit his own' failures.

However, Mourinho has hit back at the skilful winger and believes a lack of education maybe behind his outspoken nature.

The Chelsea manager maintains though that he has no quarrel with Sir Alex Ferguson, or Ronaldo.

"It's a game where a kid had some statements not very…not showing maturity and respect, maybe difficult childhood, no education, maybe the consequence of that," he said in the Daily Mail.

"Sir Alex felt he had to protect this boy. But normal things…I have no problems with him (Ferguson). I have no problem with the boy."

:o

Mourinho used to be all about how his team used to dominate other teams, when they scored own goals, he credited them to Chelsea.

These days it's all about how he's so hard done by.

Just doing domestically what he previously did when Chelsea went out in Europe, i.e. spitting the dummy out. I still quite like him though.

He's brilliant. Ferguson and him both defend the indefensible and wind people up. Amuses me. Wenger does it to some extent too. Our fucker just doesnt have the wit or personality to attempt it.

By being controversial, he takes a lot of pressure and media attention away from his players, his controversial media comments could be for this very purpose...

OR ... he could just be a cock?

:o Correct. I think the whole smokescreen argument is rubbish as everyone knows that the Chelsea players are bunch of arrogant cheating scumbags. If that's what he's trying to achieve, then it isn't really working.

Either way, he's still a massive bellend.

By being controversial, he takes a lot of pressure and media attention away from his players, his controversial media comments could be for this very purpose...

OR ... he could just be a cock?

:o Correct. I think the whole smokescreen argument is rubbish as everyone knows that the Chelsea players are bunch of arrogant cheating scumbags. If that's what he's trying to achieve, then it isn't really working.

Either way, he's still a massive bellend.

In fact I remember him actually coming out with this bollocks himself, which completely negates the point of the smokescreen, making him an even bigger cockend.

Once you get to the top, everyone is gunning for you and you see the paranoia setting in. Referees hate us, other teams hate us, the media hate us. Ferguson and Wenger have shown this over the past few years (regaardless of KK's response, the Ferguson dig at Pearce and Forest maybe not trying against us was paranoia..not mind games) and now it's Jose's turn.