Owen

Gemmill

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect he'll be on the bench and we'll be lucky to see him in the last 15 minutes or so......

Roeder is going on about him being involved 'at some point'.

Anticlimaxtastic!

Knowing Roeder's usual substitution tactics, expect to see him when the clock reads 89:36 when we are 3-0 down. Roeder will still expect him to salvage something out of the game though.

Knowing Roeder's usual substitution tactics, expect to see him when the clock reads 89:36 when we are 3-0 down. Roeder will still expect him to salvage something out of the game though.

Nice to see a birthday has done wonders for your optimism :razz:

:o

IMO we shouldnt play him. Leave him out and let him have a good pre-season.

What is the point in risking him and letting England have an excuse in playing him and then getting injured again.

I would love to see him back but think it would be silly.

What is the point in risking him and letting England have an excuse in playing him and then getting injured again.

If he's fully recovered from his injury and back in full training then we may as well play him tbh. He'll be desperate to get a game too.

If he's fully recovered from his injury and back in full training then we may as well play him tbh. He'll be desperate to get a game too.

I completely agree with this. But experience as a NUFC tells me, he probably isn't fully prepared, and that the club is willing to take a little risk in order to grab the sky money.

Hopefully this latest injury has actually give Owen a bit of hunger and desire that he appeared to have lost for the game ever since going to Madrid.

Hopefully this latest injury has actually give Owen a bit of hunger and desire that he appeared to have lost for the game ever since going to Madrid.

Really? I thought he was quality in the games he actually managed for us. Looked very hungry for it.

Really? I thought he was quality in the games he actually managed for us. Looked very hungry for it.

He did look quality for us do not get me wrong but I've just felt over the last couple of years he hasn't appeared hungry for the game as a whole.