Would you play Sidwell tonight?

Super_Steve_Howey

one mans opinion....

sidwell is a good player suited to a mid table side. so is scott parker.

question is who would you rather have playing for you. i think parkers tried and tried, but ultimately he's a victim of the managers depressingly bad tactics and a victim also of his team mates inability to move on a football field correctly as much as anything.

sidwell would have the same problems as parker has had. given the players we'd put him with.

i don't see him as a replacement for parker or butt, i see him as an alternative.

one mans opinion....

sidwell is a good player suited to a mid table side. so is scott parker.

question is who would you rather have playing for you. i think parkers tried and tried, but ultimately he's a victim of the managers depressingly bad tactics and a victim also of his team mates inability to move on a football field correctly as much as anything.

sidwell would have the same problems as parker has had. given the players we'd put him with.

i don't see him as a replacement for parker or butt, i see him as an alternative.

The question was should the Reading manager play him... :o