Getting more fans - FM

Walliver

I've started a game with Gimnastic and I'm doing really well - I'm about 5th in January of the first season. My problem is that I'm about 4m in debt and I'm scared that I'm going to get sacked because of that. I've tried selling my players but no one wants them and it's just made them all unhappy.

I've got an average attendance of less than 10,000. Is there any way to boost this? Apart from winning games, I've won far more than I was expected to, what can I do?

I've started a game with Gimnastic and I'm doing really well - I'm about 5th in January of the first season. My problem is that I'm about 4m in debt and I'm scared that I'm going to get sacked because of that. I've tried selling my players but no one wants them and it's just made them all unhappy.

I've got an average attendance of less than 10,000. Is there any way to boost this? Apart from winning games, I've won far more than I was expected to, what can I do?

You're pretty limited by the hidden statistics, they factor in the attendances but put a cap on them, so (for example) it's unlikely Berwick would ever be able to fill a 50,000 stadium.

sorry mate, best you can hope for is to win the league, then bugger off to a bigger and better club, buy all your Gimnastic players and hire their coaches... :(

Sign a big player, or maybe one on loan?

Being so far in debt there's not much I can do. I got Guardiola on a free and being a Spanish legend I thought he might help. I looked to Newcastle for loans but Luque and Carroll weren't interested and the best I could get was Le Sib... :(

I got taken over this week. The press were mentioning the new guy bringing £6.75m to the club (my debts are about £5m at the moment) but so far he's given nothing. ;)

At the moment I'm on the fringes of European qualification so hopefully that'll help with finances and get me a few glory seeking fans.

Edit: Scratch that, they've given me £6.25m, in the form of bank loans.

How do Gimnastic normally do in other people's games? At the moment I'm 7th after 29 games, one point behind 6th (UEFA cup) and two points behind 5th and 4th (CL). I usually play as either Elgin (where I do pretty well) or Newcastle (where I'm hopeless). I thought I was just suited to playing in the lower leagues but now I'm starting to think I might actually be okay when I'm not Newcastle (who beat Leeds in the League Cup final).

Edited by Walliver

Update: I'm a spastic. My stadium's capacity is only 10,000. I'm moving into a 16,000 seater in November.

;)

Update: I'm a spastic. My stadium's capacity is only 10,000. I'm moving into a 16,000 seater in November.

:D:lol:<_<

I've tried Gimnastic but failed badly, I might try again though soon.