Dolphin behaviour

Super_Steve_Howey

This is just sad. A whole town in Devon has voluntarily banned plastic bags. A fine thing you might say, and I agreed, until I saw on the news the thing that sparked it off. Some local bint had been on holiday, and on her camera filmed Dolphins being "caught in plastic bags" with the clip being shown on the TV. The reality is of course that the Dolhpins intentionally snag the bags on their fins and snouts as 'play', and have actually been observed playing tag like games. If they can't even get this basic fact right, you wonder what other bull is being flown by the national news.

This is just sad. A whole town in Devon has voluntarily banned plastic bags. A fine thing you might say, and I agreed, until I saw on the news the thing that sparked it off. Some local bint had been on holiday, and on her camera filmed Dolphins being "caught in plastic bags" with the clip being shown on the TV. The reality is of course that the Dolhpins intentionally snag the bags on their fins and snouts as 'play', and have actually been observed playing tag like games. If they can't even get this basic fact right, you wonder what other bull is being flown by the national news.

So, they do it on porpoise?

I was driving to the in-laws on Friday when the Mrs noticed a cow eating a plastic bag on the moor. She wanted me to stop the car and get out and remove it. Surfice to say, I past 20 minutes later and the cow was still mooooving. Bloody veggies.

So, they do it on porpoise?

Wahey :o

The Beeb getting it wrong again? What a turtle shambles!

Edited by The Fish