Jesus wept

sweetleftpeg

Local singer/songwriter Paul Martin has put together some of the region's top talent, young and old, for a one off show called "Swinging On A Star"

Paul, who is the UK's top Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin tribute, will be dedicating the entire 2nd half of the show to Swing & The Rat Pack era singing songs such as "New York" "That's Life" "Mambo Italiano" "High Hopes" & many more. Paul will be joined on stage by 'The Wiseguys' - The North East's very own Rat Pack trio. Also adding beautiful female vocals will be 'The Martino Sisters'. And also 'The Starlets' (possibly the stars of the show!) who are 4 of the regions top young singers.

The 1st half will be a mix of Paul's finest songs from down the years. It begins with 'The Geordie Section' in which Paul will be performing great songs such as "Coming Home Newcastle" and his own compositions "Shearer" (his tribute song to the Toon's greatest number 9!) and "We're Geordies"

Also performing in 'The Geordie Section' is Bernie Lamb - local songwriter and Paul's special guest singer.

Fuck me sideways. Freddie will have him doing his coaching badges.

Local singer/songwriter Paul Martin has put together some of the region's top talent, young and old, for a one off show called "Swinging On A Star"

Paul, who is the UK's top Frank Sinatra & Dean Martin tribute, will be dedicating the entire 2nd half of the show to Swing & The Rat Pack era singing songs such as "New York" "That's Life" "Mambo Italiano" "High Hopes" & many more. Paul will be joined on stage by 'The Wiseguys' - The North East's very own Rat Pack trio. Also adding beautiful female vocals will be 'The Martino Sisters'. And also 'The Starlets' (possibly the stars of the show!) who are 4 of the regions top young singers.

The 1st half will be a mix of Paul's finest songs from down the years. It begins with 'The Geordie Section' in which Paul will be performing great songs such as "Coming Home Newcastle" and his own compositions "Shearer" (his tribute song to the Toon's greatest number 9!) and "We're Geordies"

Also performing in 'The Geordie Section' is Bernie Lamb - local songwriter and Paul's special guest singer.

Fuck me sideways. Freddie will have him doing his coaching badges.

Geordieboy, fuckwit and the ginger buddha?

Edited by Sima

'Shearer' is a funny name for a song about Jackie Milburn (or Hughie Gallacher © HTT).

Edited by alex

HTT is already promoting it as a GRRRRREAAAAT night. :o

his own compositions "Shearer" (his tribute song to the Toon's greatest number 9!) and "We're Geordies"

So is Paul responsible for penning the beautiful lyrics "We're Geordies we're mental we're off our fucking heads!!" ??

How the fuck can a bloke whos career highspot is a residency at Martinos in Seaburn call himself Mr Success?

Thats like me calling myself Mr Short or Gemmill Mr Funny or Patrokles Mr Still-alive.

How the fuck can a bloke whos career highspot is a residency at Martinos in Seaburn call himself Mr Success?

Thats like me calling myself Mr Short or Gemmill Mr Funny or Patrokles Mr Still-alive.

:o

:razz:

We're gonna look a right set of cunts when the police start investigating the board. :o

We're gonna look a right set of cunts when the police start investigating the board. :o

I don't want that Gemmill Mr. Funny thing getting put in the paper either. Not unless they say that peasepud is a renowned Peeping Tom with a pigface.

:blush:

Well it was you who tipped him over the edge, I always liked the fella :razz:

:lol:

Well it was you who tipped him over the edge, I always liked the fella :razz:

If I'm going down I'm taking you with me. :blush:

Btw has the 'twat' filter been removed? ;)

What's happened to Pat like?

Oh aye, come in all innocent like, its no coincidence the suicide thread followed on from your Board victims one.

Ewerk was the one who put him on the list.