Do you want us to win tonight ?

Jimbo

Do you want Newcastle to win tonight ?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do I want us to? Yes. Do I think we will? Do I fuck.

Just wait until Craig gets on and see's this. He blew a fucking gasket when I joked about losing to Coventry in the cup so Souness would get the sack. He'll have a fucking heart attack.

Edited by Skol

Despite my comment in the other thread it don't want us to lose tonight. I am not really bothering about results at the moment as the season is over anyway. If a loss would mean that the board would reassess their support of Roeder, I wouldn't be too down gutted though...

quite fancy us to win tonight for some strange reason

i dont want us to get beat, i'm hoping sunderland getting promoted and looking like they might do something this time will force the fat one in to action

I don't think he's going anywhere tbh. Shepherd is content with having a mong that he can push around, and has no intention of fucking up his summer off having to look for a new manager (which is why we always replace ours during the season btw).

My feelings are similar to Isegrim's, I want us to win but wouldn't be gutted if we lost if it meant Roeder was nearer the door.

I'd like us to get hammered. 20 nil or something.

:o

I supported Roeder for a long time, but I don't think the poor guy has what it takes. Send him back to the academy and bring in Big Bent Boring Sam. At least he'll sort our defence out.

Anything other than yes and you should cut your own heart out. With a rusty spoon to boot

dnt agree at all...we cant really qualify for the intertoto so if readin win then they have a chance to qualify still dont want us to loose tho lol

Cant say anything but yes. Of course I want us to win, just cant see it happening. IF we lost and it meant GR was closer to being pushed all well and good.

Option 2 is daft because there is no way of knowing if Roeder will be sacked or not. I honestly don't really care at the moment, can hardly be arsed even to watch it, I so disillusioned with the club.