MattM4

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whi is the co-commentator on SKY?

Darke or Gayle?

Which Gayle is it? Not Gale from West Ham?

Aye it is, Tony, the one who played for Blackburn as well.

Bramble is such a fucking tosser. Not only does he needlessly almost give a penalty, then he whacks those back passes to Harper AND makes them on target!

Granted Harper maybe could have done better, but fucking hell, Bramble needs to understand what 'team' means.

What an excellent set piece that was, kick it to Dyer and expect to actually score outside of the box for about the 2nd time in his career.

This stinks of missed oportunities tbh... as soon as we get into good positions we are giving the ball away cheaply or with hospital balls.

We look so crippled down the left flank with two right footed players, stupid... and with Dyer being pretty poor, I'd rather swtich Milner on the right and pop Zoggy out on the left.

Not a bad first half from us I thought, Solano, Milner and Taylor all playing well with Emre being the pick of the bunch so far for us, we seem to be too narrow though and I don't think Sibierski playing as a midfielder is working, we'd be better off replacing him with N'Zogbia and playing Dyer and Emre in the middle.

Oh, and we need to keep the ball on the floor more.