Discount on new strip for ST holders

Matty

So I pay £600 for a season ticket, then I'm rewarded by getting 1% of that back if I spend another £40 on a strip.

A £634 outlay for a saving of £6. Fucking bargain! Where do I sign up? :(

So I pay £600 for a season ticket, then I'm rewarded by getting 1% of that back if I spend another £40 on a strip.

A £634 outlay for a saving of £6. Fucking bargain! Where do I sign up? :)

Spot the accountant! :(

True though. Only a muppet would be taken in by an offer like this. :(

If you're gonna buy the shirt anyway then fair enough, but anyone swayed into buying one on the "strength" of this offer is a mong.

It's shit, they realise that now, and they're trying every trick in the book to flog them as the guilable only stretch so far.

I think of the people that buy the shirt, there's only a minority that take what it looks like into consideration though, do you not reckon? To most it's just a case of "new strip, gotta have it". They could print "I AM A COCK" on the front, and these people would still hand the cash over.

It's shit, they realise that now, and they're trying every trick in the book to flog them as the guilable only stretch so far.

I think of the people that buy the shirt, there's only a minority that take what it looks like into consideration though, do you not reckon? To most it's just a case of "new strip, gotta have it". They could print "I AM A COCK" on the front, and these people would still hand the cash over.

:(

I'd love them to do that. Who wears the shirt on here btw before I decide whether to offend you or not?

I've got an old one from the late 80s (christmas present), an away one from a couple of years back I picked up for £8 and only use for 5 aside, and a Shearer testimonial shirt I haven't worn but hope to get signed. I would probably consider wearing a toffs one for some matches, but anyone over 16 wearing one for everyday activities is a mong: FACT.

....but anyone over 16 wearing one for everyday activities is a mong: FACT.

:( Blokes shopping with the wife in town, or at Tescos is the best. I'm sure it's just so their wives don't lose them. "Where's he gone now? Look for the black and white top. Ah there he is, the fucking spastic."

I like the look of the new strip tbh but it's a long time since I stoped buying them.

I still have the blue away strip (the one with the orange adidas stipes and the brewery sponser) but I would only ever wear it to knock about the house in now.

I tend to wear a top for the games, but not the current one. Usually the one before or the NTL Champions League top. Miles better.

In this hot weather though they're horrible to wear, sweat like Wenger in a nursery.

....but anyone over 16 wearing one for everyday activities is a mong: FACT.

:( Blokes shopping with the wife in town, or at Tescos is the best. I'm sure it's just so their wives don't lose them. "Where's he gone now? Look for the black and white top. Ah there he is, the fucking spastic."

:)

I've got the current strip, bought it in post Souness sacking euphoria. The last one I got was around 1999 I think. They're good for going to the gym and running - it's what they're designed for. Don't wear em for much else though.

Don't really like the new one, not gonna buy it.

Haven't bought either of the last 2, but think I'll get this one. I've missed feeling like part of the herd. I'll probably only wear it a couple of times like. You can't really go for a night out afterwards in one.

Worst smell on the planet is a pub full of 40 fatties in strips. They absorb more sweat than Meatloaf's towel.