Barbara Streisand

catmag

Just on the news now about how the standard price of her concert tickets for her new tour are £500 each. And to think I was outraged at Wet Wet Wet tickets being £50!

That's fucking ridiculous :(

I meant 'you' in the general sense, i.e. if someone wants to pay to watch Streisland then they deserve everything they get, and not the literal sense.

Btw forgot to mention I went looking for your mates at Tameside but they weren't there, must have had a day off. Sorry. I've decided I hate Manchester, I'm soooooo glad to be back on the right side of the Pennines!

I meant 'you' in the general sense, i.e. if someone wants to pay to watch Streisland then they deserve everything they get, and not the literal sense.

Btw forgot to mention I went looking for your mates at Tameside but they weren't there, must have had a day off. Sorry. I've decided I hate Manchester, I'm soooooo glad to be back on the right side of the Pennines!

Not to worry petal :( I was lucky when I started there in that I started with an intake of newbies in the nurses home and the lass in the room next door was a mad Geordie who is still one of my best mates.

Damn!

I thought she was dead :(

EDIT: Just realised its a good thing she hasnt died after all nobody wishes ill on another living person and they would have just done reruns of "Funny Girl" on telly for a year (if ever a film was so unaptly named)

Damn!

I thought she was dead :(

EDIT: Just realised its a good thing she hasnt died after all nobody wishes ill on another living person and they would have just done reruns of "Funny Girl" on telly for a year (if ever a film was so unaptly named)

But she's shit, so hardly a great loss is it?

*Tin hat on*

It's Meenzers lot that perpetuate her career to be fair, her and Celine Dion

I lerv a bit of Barbara but fuckin hate Celine Dion

It's Meenzers lot that perpetuate her career to be fair, her and Celine Dion

I lerv a bit of Barbara but fuckin hate Celine Dion

their noses offend me. :(