Liverpool.....a club run properly....

Asprilla

:(

As much as I hate the plastic scousers in the office Liverpool is an awesome example of how to run a club and how to manage players and tactics etc

OK Glenn you cock?

Exactly. We were basically level with each other in every way (aside from past trophy success!) when they sacked HOullier at the right time, scoured europe for the best, gave him time and money and we (and by we, i mean the fat twat chairman) made one fucking mistake after another till we reach the point where we are a million miles from liverpool once more!

Absolutely praying for a takeover tbh.

We have become the Freddy Shepherd show and nothing more.

There's 80 odd clubs that would love to be us you know.

The same Liverpool board that employed Souness and Roy Evans?

All boards make mistakes but as long as they back their manager they can't do any more.

I get Sonny and Cher in my head whenever I hear Shepherd comment these days, ala Groundhog Day where Bill Murray wakes up to it each morning on his alarm radio.

The same Liverpool board that employed Souness and Roy Evans?

All boards make mistakes but as long as they back their manager they can't do any more.

:(

Agreed. If Freddy writes a big fat blank cheque for Glenn this summer he will have done everything a chairman could possibly be expected to do. I expect Liverpool are run on much the same lines.

Thanks Fred.

You fucking numpty.

What is your point exactly?

That everything about Liverpool is geared towards being successful (scouring Europe for Benitez). Whilst everything at Newcastle is geared towards just getting by (appointing a caretaker because it involved the least hassle). I reckon that was probably his point.

Thanks Fred.

You fucking numpty.

That everything about Liverpool is geared towards being successful (scouring Europe for Benitez). Whilst everything at Newcastle is geared towards just getting by (appointing a caretaker because it involved the least hassle). I reckon that was probably his point.

Yep! :(

*hands Gemmil his goldfish* :)

Thanks Fred.

You fucking numpty.

The sky is blue aswell :(

Thanks Fred.

You fucking numpty.

The sky is blue aswell :(

It's grey.

Thanks Fred.

You fucking numpty.

The sky is blue aswell :)

It's grey.

See. Every simplistic point actually has deep undercurrents of complexity which must be debated and explained :(