Myspace

Smooth Operator

I most certainly have never been anywhere near SMO (although I have suddenly received a picture of a cock in my inbox) and can confirm Im not at all wacky.

Anyone fancy a party?

;) naughty boy ....

I've always pretty much assumed that anyone with a Myspace profile would automatically be the sort of person I have no desire to make contact with/keep in touch with in the first place. ;)

what about ME?!?/1/?!/1/1//??!/!??¬!?!111ONE!`11

I most certainly have never been anywhere near SMO (although I have suddenly received a picture of a cock in my inbox) and can confirm Im not at all wacky.

Anyone fancy a party?

Only if i can piss over your mams wedding dress ;)

Guest Toplass-101

For whatever reason, Ive never had the urge/been bored enough to look at it? Is it worth it?

I got bored with it very quickly

For whatever reason, Ive never had the urge/been bored enough to look at it? Is it worth it?

It depends what you're on the lookout for. I set up two or three profiles before my current one because I got bored fairly quickly but because now the whole world and his wife's on it I mainly use it to speak to my old school friends and occasionally listen to bands.

It's quite good for checking out random bands/singers, yeah. Or for giving people a link to listen to someone you like if they're too lazy to go and find mp3s.

The novelty wears thin, mainly due to most users not knowing what colour schemes are actually readable.

Like Meenz, I only really use it for bands.

Anyone fancy a party?

And you wouldn't get nee where near either if thats you in your avatar pet! ;)