This curry tastes like shit......

Craig

She's fucking evil! :(

A disgruntled wife has admitted feeding her husband a curry containing dog excrement after their relationship broke down.

Jill Martin, 47, pleaded guilty at Paisley Sheriff Court to culpable and reckless conduct against former husband Donald Martin.

During the hearing, defence solicitor Terry Gallanagh likened the case to "an episode of Desperate Housewives".

Sheriff G.W.Sinclair deferred sentence on Martin until 1 November.

Depute Fiscal Margaret Dunnipace told the court that on 13 March, after placing the dinner in front of her husband Donald and watching him start to eat it, Martin had burst out laughing.

At first she claimed she had laced the dish with arsenic but then confessed she had added dog excrement instead.

The court heard that the couple had been married for 21 years but in recent years their relationship "had hit an all time low".

Mr Gallanagh claimed that his client had endured "continued mental abuse" over a period of about five years which had taken its toll on her.

He said Mr Martin had routinely questioned his wife's parental skills and had started a new business venture without her knowledge.

He added: "At that time, she believed he had started an affair although those fears turned out to be unfounded."

Following her arrest for the incident, Martin was banned from going anywhere near her husband or the matrimonial home in Langrig Road, Newton Mearns.

The couple have now begun divorce proceedings.

Deferring sentence until 1 November, Sheriff Sinclair said that he felt it would be wise to allow more time for matters to be resolved and ordered Martin to be of good behaviour.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgo...est/6612529.stm

Guest alex

When I picture a pissed-off, middle-aged woman from Paisley feeding her husband of 21 years a curry with dog shit in it, a scene from 'Desperate Housewives' isn't really the first thing that comes to mind.

When I picture a pissed-off, middle-aged woman from Paisley feeding her husband of 21 years a curry with dog shit in it, a scene from 'Desperate Housewives' isn't really the first thing that comes to mind.

:( Mary "Doll" Nesbitt sounds nearer the mark, tbh.

rabcnesbitt_1.jpg

Edited by GeordieMessiah

Following her arrest for the incident, Martin was banned from going anywhere near her husband or the matrimonial home in Langrig Road, Newton Mearns.

Is there an actual law against feeding dog crap to someone?

genuinely can't remember a case of the man doing such inventively vindictive things and it appearing in the paper.

basically women are insane. :(

Guest alex

genuinely can't remember a case of the man doing such inventively vindictive things and it appearing in the paper.

basically women are insane. :(

Jimmy Five Bellies / Gazza tbh.

Guest alex

would you call it inventive though?

I don't see how putting cat shit in a pie is less inventive than putting dog shit in a curry.

basically women are insane. :)

You're bitter about her mate not wanting to shag you then?? :(

Guest alex

basically women are insane. :)

You're bitter about her mate not wanting to shag you then?? :(

Bitter about women full stop. The reason is probably correct though :)

I don't see how putting cat shit in a pie is less inventive than putting dog shit in a curry.

never heard of them doing that. :(

and I think my distrust and embittered attitude to women is well documented.

love 'em and hate 'em with equal measure.

Guest alex

Gazza supposedly fed it to Jimmy Five-Bellies and another lad. According to Gazza anyway.

Gazza supposedly fed it to Jimmy Five-Bellies and another lad. According to Gazza anyway.

I thought you meant Gazza and Five Bellies had put cat shit in Gazza's ex-missus' food. The way you describe it, I'd think of it as a "prank" rather than a vindictive attack.

Guest alex

I thought you meant Gazza and Five Bellies had put cat shit in Gazza's ex-missus' food. The way you describe it, I'd think of it as a "prank" rather than a vindictive attack.

It was revenge for a previous prank iirc. Not quite the same as 21 years of marriage though, I agree.

My dad once gave the cat a piece of liver with loads of mustard on it. The cat loved liver but the mustard made it foam at the mouth. He thought it was hilarious. Wasn't laughing so much a week later when mum made him a 'wiskas' pie mind. She didn't tell him til he'd finished it. :(