The Players We All Have A Grudge Against....

Tooj

Carr

Babayaro

Duff

Jamie McClen

I know he doesn't play for us (if at all) but the hatred won't be extinguished by his absence from the club.

Why?

talentless but got his chance because he's a lercal lad

also a TOTAL cockend off the pitch as well, even before he broke into the first team he was swaggering about the place like he was the midfield lynchpion and fans favourite. The story about Dyer burning his twenty note? I'd not have been surprised to hear Jamie trying that, but missing and setting his gormless face ahad.

fucking hate the bloke ;)

Carr

Babayaro

Duff

Jamie McClen

I know he doesn't play for us (if at all) but the hatred won't be extinguished by his absence from the club.

Why?

also a TOTAL cockend off the pitch as well, even before he broke into the first team he was swaggering about the place like he was the midfield lynchpion and fans favourite. The story about Dyer burning his twenty note? I'd not have been surprised to hear Jamie trying that, but missing and setting his gormless face ahad.

Fair doo's, I agree with the talentless but I always considered him harmless. Never saw anything of him off the pitch though.

Carr

Babayaro

Duff

Jamie McClen

Why?

Shola ? ;)

I just ont think Milner or Taylor deserve the plaudits they get. Very average players who try hard do nowt for me. Prefer Laurent Robert to Milner - put it that way.

I just ont think Milner or Taylor deserve the plaudits they get. Very average players who try hard do nowt for me. Prefer Laurent Robert to Milner - put it that way.

Ok then.

I prefer Gazza to McClen, put it that way. ;)

Ok then.

I prefer Gazza to McClen, put it that way. ;)

Gazza was never lazier than McClen! :P

I don't 'hate' any of them as such, although I have finally lost patience with Dyer. Time he went. What I do hate is the way up and coming players are instantly overhyped. Taylor is alright and occasionally has brilliant games, but some of the shit spouted about him is unreal.

I've seen Andy Carroll a canny few times for the youths and reserves and the kid looks alright, but he got 10 minutes against Chelsea and people were saying 'the kid looks immense' 'start him next week' 'far better than Shola.' It's the Graeme Souness school of scouting ffs.

Guest alex

I don't 'hate' any of them as such, although I have finally lost patience with Dyer. Time he went. What I do hate is the way up and coming players are instantly overhyped. Taylor is alright and occasionally has brilliant games, but some of the shit spouted about him is unreal.

I've seen Andy Carroll a canny few times for the youths and reserves and the kid looks alright, but he got 10 minutes against Chelsea and people were saying 'the kid looks immense' 'start him next week' 'far better than Shola.' It's the Graeme Souness school of scouting ffs.

Chopra was the new Shearer on the basis of reading a few reserve team reports in the Chronicle.

I hope Carroll is the new Shearer, but there's being positive and there's being over the top. I just worry that these players might believe they're own hype and become Billy Big Bollocks. See Exhibit A; Dyer, K.

I hope Carroll is the new Shearer, but there's being positive and there's being over the top. I just worry that these players might believe they're own hype and become Billy Big Bollocks. See Exhibit A; Dyer, K.

He showed some good hold up play against Chelsea like, although at times looked rather gangly and one paced.

He showed some good hold up play against Chelsea like, although at times looked rather gangly and one paced.

Aye, the one thing I noticed was that he never seemed rushed on the ball. Seemed to have a lot of time to control and decide what he wanted to do with it. But the way some people are including him in a four man strikeforce for next season - errrrr no.

Aye, the one thing I noticed was that he never seemed rushed on the ball. Seemed to have a lot of time to control and decide what he wanted to do with it. But the way some people are including him in a four man strikeforce for next season - errrrr no.

Aye that was a good thing like, always seemed to have his head up and looking for things going on around him.

Guest alex

Seems to have a good first touch and a bit of a physical presence, so he's got a chance of making it. Being lercal and young, coupled with our being shite will lead to him inevitably being hyped-up as the great white hope.

Carr

Babayaro

Duff

Jamie McClen

Why?

Also he was ORANGE.

Edited by geordieshandy

Carr

Babayaro

Duff

Jamie McClen

Why?

Also he was ORANGE.

Jamie Makeup lol