• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got mine throught the post a minute ago,

Nicer when you see it proper like,

Kitbag = quality service + £5 cheaper :(

Have you seen the long sleeve effort? Looks like it's over the top of a long-sleeved black t-shirt

:(

Mine just arrived, the quality is far superior to the last shirt, proper stripes on the sleeves, not the iron on crap and the Northern Rock logo is no longer ironed on either, much better.

Agreed, glad I went for the name and number option, although I think the new style lettering looks smaller than before.

image026mb8.jpg

Purple bed sheets Jimbo?? You like to live dangerously! :(

I did have to be very careful as to where I placed the shirt for the picture......

....anywhere else it it would resemble a rape crimescene from CSI.

What a total con if it looks incomplete without a name and number on the back.

If you're a season ticket holder, that'll be paid for with the stunning 15% discount. :(

it's like that shirt we had with the shield on the back before

Just even more horrible. The kit designer should be tortured - by being forced to wear this abortion of a football top in public...

Just even more horrible. The kit designer should be tortured - by being forced to wear this abortion of a football top in public...

Adidas is a German company isn't it ? :(

Adidas is a German company isn't it ? :(

Don't complain or it will be leather trousers next time. :)

Just popped in and it was busy enough for me to say bollocks to wasting my dinner hour in a queue.

I did return my nephew's mini strip which was too small for him, but the swines would only refund me the current sale price rather than the full price I actually paid for it :( Swine.

I did return my nephew's mini strip which was too small for him, but the swines would only refund me the current sale price rather than the full price I actually paid for it :) Swine.

:( That's scandalous. Can they do that?! I can understand them only refunding you sale price if the sale is no longer on, but to say that they'll only refund you sale price because one has started since you bought the item has to be illegal!?

I never had a receipt like, so it was canny of them to refund rather than make me exchange. But it's still all labelled up with the original price so I thought I was a bit ripped off.

Just popped in and it was busy enough for me to say bollocks to wasting my dinner hour in a queue.

I did return my nephew's mini strip which was too small for him, but the swines would only refund me the current sale price rather than the full price I actually paid for it :( Swine.

Which shop was it? I'm pretty sure they have to return the price that you actually paid.

I never had a receipt like, so it was canny of them to refund rather than make me exchange. But it's still all labelled up with the original price so I thought I was a bit ripped off.

fair enough like then, they usually just give shop credit.