New Kit day

smoggeordie

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex

The "fashionwear" that they sell in the club shop is absolutely horrific btw.

Bully-tastic but didn't Renton have one of those tops on at the last piss-up? I agree though. :(

Looks like something Coventry City or Man Citeh should be wearing, if they were black and white they would look much better.

NEWCASTLE United fans have been out in their numbers snapping up the stylish new home kit.

The very latest black and white jersey went on sale at 7am from official club stores, and it was brisk business throughout the day.

Some fans even queued overnight to be the first to sport the new adidas kit, which the team will wear for the first time against Blackburn Rovers on Saturday.

The first five fans at the St. James' Park store on Wednesday morning were Robert Strain, Julie Cain, Andrew Strain, Kevin Ilderton and Michael Brown, and they were all rewarded with a free top.

Julie and Michael had started queuing at 11.30am on Tuesday, while the other three arrived at 5.30pm on Tuesday night to make sure they got their new colours early.

Michael said: "It's just one of those things you have to do, it's all part and parcel of supporting Newcastle United."

Julie added: "I've been coming to all the new kit launches over the years, it's in my blood. It's a fantastic strip and the lads will look terrific in it next season - hopefully it will bring us some luck!"

:(

Just popped in and it was busy enough for me to say bollocks to wasting my dinner hour in a queue.

I did return my nephew's mini strip which was too small for him, but the swines would only refund me the current sale price rather than the full price I actually paid for it :) Swine.

Which shop was it? I'm pretty sure they have to return the price that you actually paid.

The stadium "superstore". The part-time lackey was sure I'd get it all back but had to get the boss to sort it, I think the boss was personally trained by Shepherd though because he was a money grubbing bastard who treated his staff like shit and his customer with no regard for long term returns whatsoever.

The "fashionwear" that they sell in the club shop is absolutely horrific btw.

Aye, but I have to drape the bairn in as much black and white as possible because his mam's side are mackems. His dad (who was a Toon season ticket holder) has said he can make his own mind up :( So I've personally got to get his mind right with not quite subliminal pressure from the get go.

NEWCASTLE United fans have been out in their numbers snapping up the stylish new home kit.

The very latest black and white jersey went on sale at 7am from official club stores, and it was brisk business throughout the day.

Some fans even queued overnight to be the first to sport the new adidas kit, which the team will wear for the first time against Blackburn Rovers on Saturday.

The first five fans at the St. James' Park store on Wednesday morning were Robert Strain, Julie Cain, Andrew Strain, Kevin Ilderton and Michael Brown, and they were all rewarded with a free top.

Julie and Michael had started queuing at 11.30am on Tuesday, while the other three arrived at 5.30pm on Tuesday night to make sure they got their new colours early.

Michael said: "It's just one of those things you have to do, it's all part and parcel of supporting Newcastle United."

Julie added: "I've been coming to all the new kit launches over the years, it's in my blood. It's a fantastic strip and the lads will look terrific in it next season - hopefully it will bring us some luck!"

:(

5 people :)

:)

:( The fact that she's saying that leads me to believe that she's not even a kid who could get away with such mongish behaviour.

Guest alex

Did he? :( Was it a dress shirt with the club crest on it or something like that? I'm just making that up btw, I can't remember at all.

It was a polo shirt or something. My first thought was, I'm sure I've taken the piss out of them before :)

Guest alex

:( The fact that she's saying that leads me to believe that she's not even a kid who could get away with such mongish behaviour.

Bet she's got loads of tattoos of the toon too. Can't afford a season ticket though.

Did he? :( Was it a dress shirt with the club crest on it or something like that? I'm just making that up btw, I can't remember at all.

It was a polo shirt or something. My first thought was, I'm sure I've taken the piss out of them before :)

:) Poor Renty baby. <_<

Bet she's got loads of tattoos of the toon too. Can't afford a season ticket though.

To be fair they were probably done with a compass and a bottle of Quink.

No, it's part and parcel of being a total mong, dickface!

To be fair they were probably done with a compass and a bottle of Quink.

Oooh, fancy brand name stuff eh?!

Guest alex

"Julie and Michael had started queuing at 11.30am on Tuesday, while the other three arrived at 5.30pm on Tuesday night to make sure they got their new colours early."

What utter fucking retards :(

"Julie and Michael had started queuing at 11.30am on Tuesday, while the other three arrived at 5.30pm on Tuesday night to make sure they got their new colours early."

How do you stand there for 6 hours when no-one else is?

Your mind must turn over in that time and start to question how low you've sunk in life.

Edited by Happy Face

Your mind must turn over in that time and start to question how low you've sunk in life.

To be fair they could have probably started queing at 6:59am Wednesday and still been at the start of the que.

Would have been funny as fuck for the shop management putting all the new shirts on the shelves before closing then hoying the shutters down last night. Julie and Michael looking through the windows :(

Guest alex

Would have been funny as fuck for the shop management putting all the new shirts on the shelves before closing then hoying the shutters down last night. Julie and Michael looking through the windows :(

Aye. :)

To be fair they could have probably started queing at 6:59am Wednesday and still been at the start of the que.

My cousins were in the Chronicle last year for being the first to get the away strip.

He'd been to the Gym and wandered up around half 8.

Now I'm not saying the chronicle reporter couldn't be arsed to get up and talk to the plebs at daft o'clock so just chose a couple of randomers and made up some crap about them waiting hours, but it's definately what I would do.