New Kit day

smoggeordie

It's so difficult to get something as classic as the black and white stripes wrong, but on this occasion they have absolutely excelled.

Fucking awful.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so difficult to get something as classic as the black and white stripes wrong, but on this occasion they have absolutely excelled.

Fucking awful.

Not as bad as the home one with that awful shield on the back man, that was truly ghastly.

Fucking awful.

Not as bad as the home one with that awful shield on the back man, that was truly ghastly.

Won't hear me arguing tbh. Didnt buy it for that very reason and won't be buying this one for the same.

I'm guessing thats Julie and Michael

;)

010278319458100jx6.gif

I actually feel sick.

That's our very own Geordie Boyo (Billy) 2nd right.

:P I'm surprised he hasn't knocked seven shades of shite out of the bloke on his right for throwing his height around so aggressively!

Guest alex

;)

010278319458100jx6.gif

I actually feel sick.

That's Billy-Lee to you.

;)

010278319458100jx6.gif

I actually feel sick.

That's Billy-Lee to you.

Cath looks chuffed as owt with hers mind, 2nd left.

Guest alex

;)

010278319458100jx6.gif

I actually feel sick.

That's Billy-Lee to you.

So do Steve and Wullie (each end).

;)

010278319458100jx6.gif

I actually feel sick.

That's Billy-Lee to you.

So do Steve and Wullie (each end).

Radg is quite reserved by her standards (centre)

Well for the first time since the Grandad-collar shirt, I've succumbed and bought a home shirt.

There's only one thing wrong with it IMO, the Northern Rock logo. If it was a nice subtle sponsorship logo (such as a blue star, or brown ale patch) I think it'd look awesome.

The black back is not that bad tbh. It's no worse than a patch under the number to make it more readible (which many were complaining we needed especially for the Euro games when we used the Adidas numbers). The only difference is it's there by default rather than choice get some people's backs up.

That's marketing FFS - they're exploiting an opportunity which I can't really blame them for trying.

Well for the first time since the Grandad-collar shirt, I've succumbed and bought a home shirt.

There's only one thing wrong with it IMO, the Northern Rock logo. If it was a nice subtle sponsorship logo (such as a blue star, or brown ale patch) I think it'd look awesome.

The black back is not that bad tbh. It's no worse than a patch under the number to make it more readible (which many were complaining we needed especially for the Euro games when we used the Adidas numbers). The only difference is it's there by default rather than choice get some people's backs up.

That's marketing FFS - they're exploiting an opportunity which I can't really blame them for trying.

Did you go for a name and number Craig ?

I toyed with it but couldn't make my mind up which one I wanted. Bought it at JJB and they're doing squad name and number for a fiver and they told me if I kept the receipt, they can put it on at a later date.

Wanted to go with Owen - 10 but knew it'd be like the kiss of death ;)

I toyed with it but couldn't make my mind up which one I wanted. Bought it at JJB and they're doing squad name and number for a fiver and they told me if I kept the receipt, they can put it on at a later date.

Wanted to go with Owen - 10 but knew it'd be like the kiss of death ;)

I don't blame you for waiting, but it looks far better with a name and number.

I don't think it looks that bad tbh. I just wanted wanted to be sure which one I wanted before I went for it.

The script on the back of the collar is shite!

The "fashionwear" that they sell in the club shop is absolutely horrific btw.

Bully-tastic but didn't Renton have one of those tops on at the last piss-up? I agree though. ;)

Hah hah, just seen this. It was a present (no doubt bought in a sale), I've worn it once, and I had nowt clean that day. :P

Bastids the lot of you. Must admit though I couldn't give a shit about fashion or if something had a club crest on it or not personally. A full on strip if you're not going to a match/playing sport is a bit ott mind. And the new strip is definitely not nice.