Walk to School!!!

wykikitoon

I am sick of fecking kids nowaydays getting lifts into school by their lazy bloody parents. It causes congestion and then the stupid mothers (or sometimes fathers) stand around gassing about what tv programme they will be watching, resulting in shit parked cars which in turn equals traffic build up!

FUCKING WALK YOU LAZY TWATS!!!

I got a lift to primary school until I was old enough to walk with a friend.. fucking hated it tbh, had to though because my mam's in a wheelchair and couldn't walk me.

I had no choice as my parents didnt drive. Yeh there a few freaks about now but I would guess 90% of the kids at this certain school live less than a mile away, which means the parents can go with them?

Lazy twats, the world is just getting lazier IMO

Aye I had to walk to the bus every morning whether it be rain, hail or snow whereas my lazy twat of a brother gets left down every single day, a bit of exercise wouldn't do most of the fat bastards any harm.

But there are PORVORTS on every corner and they fancy YOUR kids.

Walked every day, but then all of my schools were within about quarter of an hour of home.

Guest alex

The middle class 'oh I'm sooo concerned about my carbon footprint' -types are ironically probably the worst for driving their bairns about 100 yards to school in their new Porsche Cayennes.

To be fair though with so many paedos, bullies and just general wanker charvs kicking about these days it can be understandable why some parents would rather take them to school.

To be fair though with so many paedos, bullies and just general wanker charvs kicking about these days it can be understandable why some parents would rather take them to school.

Tbf bullies have always been around, paedos are a long shot and there's no chance the charvs will be out of their bed before 9 unless they're up in court.

I always got a lift to primary school, even though it's just up the road, but that's because my mam would drop me, my brother and sister off to school onto her way to work.

What age are you when you start infants? 5? I walked to school myself from that age, but I was astounded the other day when I saw a lass who must've been 7 or 8 apparently walking along on her todd. She wasn't, her folks had just fallen behind, but it's a shame I couldn't imagine any parents letting their young kids have any personal freedom whatsoever these days.

Guest alex

Tbf bullies have always been around, paedos are a long shot and there's no chance the charvs will be out of their bed before 9 unless they're up in court.

I don't think it's any worse in general than it ever has been either.

walked to every school I went to. max was 3 miles and I'd only walk when it wasn't raining.

I'm even factoring in a half-hour walk to work rule for my new house hunt.

Fair enough about the Peados etc etc

Walk them to school then? GIVE THE FAT LAZY SUGARD UP SHITS SOME EXERCISE!

Surely running away from Paedophiles would be good exercise too? ;)

(not that assaults on children by strangers are any more likely than the were 50 years ago, though)

Fair enough about the Peados etc etc

Walk them to school then? GIVE THE FAT LAZY SUGARD UP SHITS SOME EXERCISE!

Surely running away from Paedophiles would be good exercise too? :P

(not that assaults on children by strangers are any more likely than the were 50 years ago, though)

(assaults by children on strangers must be up though ;) )

What gets me is the idiots who claim it's not safe for the kids to walk, because of the ROADS! You see them parked nose to tail both sides of the road, right up to the edge of the wavy lines, traffic trying to use the road and having to negotiate traffic islands like chicanes, and god help you if this is a bus route too. I swear some turn up half an hour early to get the spot nearest the gates. It is just sad and pathetic.

My primary school was just a jump over me back wall and always got the bus when I went to big school, don't say I don't do my bit. ;)

I started with a 20 min walk one way to the primary school, then went to the comp next to it. Thankfully escaped there at 13 and went to the grammar school, but that was another 20 minutes past the comp, so I had to fight my way through a good few times, thankfully compo kids are thick fuckers and can't fight for shit

I started with a 20 min walk one way to the primary school, then went to the comp next to it. Thankfully escaped there at 13 and went to the grammar school, but that was another 20 minutes past the comp, so I had to fight my way through a good few times, thankfully compo kids are thick fuckers and can't fight for shit

oooh ..get you...grammar school ;)

innit :P

innit :P

catholic school <_<:blush:

I don't think it's any worse in general than it ever has been either.

I think you might be on to something there; maybe people are just finding more and more RIDICULOUS things to moan about? ;)