when did you see your first

bobbyshinton

2912_MotImage.jpg

One of the guys at Uni had one of those except the aerial was made of rubber. Everytime he answered the phone, he'd pull the aerial out making out it made the difference.

We told him it was purely aesthetic and to stop being a twat, but he wouldn't have it. Anyway one day, someone get fed up with it, took the phone off him and ripped the aerial off.

He took it to the carphone warehouse claiming it had got damaged and that he'd need a new phone on his insurance.

They told him not to worry as the aerial was not functional! ;)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

c12.jpg

My first, lasted from start of sixth form, (1998) until about 2001-2. Probably still works, if I knew where it was.

That was my first n'all, think I've stil got it somewhere.

Did anyone have the yellow ones of them,? £200 with unlimited calls until it got switched off, got about 5 months out of mine

c12.jpg

My first, lasted from start of sixth form, (1998) until about 2001-2. Probably still works, if I knew where it was.

That was my first n'all, think I've stil got it somewhere.

Did anyone have the yellow ones of them,? £200 with unlimited calls until it got switched off, got about 5 months out of mine

Well why didn't you just switch it back on you in breed dwarf twat!? ;)