Martins

@yourservice

Guest alex

Take their hands off

Said this when it was mentioned the other day and £15m was quoted. £13m doesn't change my mind.

I know it was only one game but the performance against Reading did nothing to change my opinion that using two midgets up front isn't a good idea. Certainly if Fat Sam takes over he'll more than likely want an aerial presence up top and £15m would go a long way to getting a player who fits the bill.

Edited by ewerk

Gemmill in I'll pay his flight for him shocker.

Fuck off, he's paid more than me. I would accept that sort of cash for him though, that's for sure.

Touchy or what this morning? ;)

Guest alex

Fuck off, he's paid more than me. I would accept that sort of cash for him though, that's for sure.

Could you not fly him on expenses?

I know it was only one game but the performance against Reading did nothing to change my opinion that using two midgets up front is a good idea. Certainly if Fat Sam takes over he'll more than likely want an aerial presence up top and £15m would go a long way to getting a player who fits the bill.

So you think Owen/Martins is good?

:P I wasn't serious, you goon!

I know it was only one game but the performance against Reading did nothing to change my opinion that using two midgets up front isn't a good idea. Certainly if Fat Sam takes over he'll more than likely want an aerial presence up top and £15m would go a long way to getting a player who fits the bill.

FMP

Question is, would it be better to sell Martins or Owen? If we were getting rid of one of these 'midgets', at least Oba isn't injured all the time. Saying that if we get Big Sam as manager it might go some way to sorting out the team's fitness in general.

Question is, would it be better to sell Martins or Owen? If we were getting rid of one of these 'midgets', at least Oba isn't injured all the time. Saying that if we get Big Sam as manager it might go some way to sorting out the team's fitness in general.

True, but if Owen stays fit he's by far the better striker.

FMP

I thought that's what you meant.

Guest alex

FMP

I thought that's what you meant.

So obvious what he meant tbh.

:P I wasn't serious, you goon!

So he isn't paid more than you? <_<

:blush:

With 2 years left on his contract, I don't think there is much chance of him signing another.

With 2 years left on his contract, I don't think there is much chance of him signing another.

If we get in a decent manager this summer who by next summer has us in the UEFA spots and on the up, you never know.

A big IF, obviously.