Time to play Krul instead of Harper ?

Jimbo

With Given rated 50-50 at best for Saturday, is it time to play Krul instead of Harper ?

Harper's loyalty to the club is commendable, but is he as good as some think ?

Is Krul ready for blooding in the Premiership or would it harm the lad ?

I thought Harper's kicking/handling was awful against Reading.

Probably a case of lack of 1st team football. Must have been nerve wracking for the defence though.

Harper was gash on Monday, so give Krul a chance. Showed great potential against Palermo.

quoted for truth.

krul has potential. harper would do well in the championship but is no premiership goalie.

I didnt think Harper was helped with the shocking back passes, if you can call them that from Bramble.

But aye, maybe it is time for Krul to step up, BUT we are talking about Roeder making a decision here that wouldnt come as a second thought to Fergie, Benithez, Mourhinio etc

Probably a case of lack of 1st team football. Must have been nerve wracking for the defence though.

Kruls kicking was shocking against Palermo tbh.

Wouldnt bother pissing Harper off. He has sat patiently for years. Give him a few games. No harm. Krul can go out on loan next season and gain some valuable experience.

Some of you are getting carried away with Krul. Fair enough he made some great saves but his kicking was shocking and I dont think he looked confident to come for crosses in his ** 1 ** match.

Wouldnt bother pissing Harper off. He has sat patiently for years. Give him a few games. No harm. Krul can go out on loan next season and gain some valuable experience.

Some of you are getting carried away with Krul. Fair enough he made some great saves but his kicking was shocking and I dont think he looked confident to come for crosses in his ** 1 ** match.

To be fair in the many games ive seen him play for the reserves/academy, his kicking and composure on the ball has been excellent.

Kruls kicking was shocking against Palermo tbh.

I didn't actually see the Palermo game. It wasn't on tv in Ireland, so I missed it and any highlights. Any Krul hype i've heard has been on here. :panic:

Bit off topic, but I've seen Portsmouth a few times recently and have been really impressed by David James' kicking. He gets huge distance and tends to always find his man.