Queen - live at St. James Park 1986

Lazarus

First off - if the admin feel this is a bit dodgy then by all means delete it.

As this has a bit of local interest i thought id share this - all credit to 'master' on the jitf forum!

i havnt downloaded it myself yet but its on its way ;)

Disc 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AVAV0I1P

Disc 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0E28JPX9

Set:

01 - One Vision 05:57

02 - Tie Your Mother Down 04:06

03 - In The Lap Of The Gods - Revisited 02:19

04 - Seven Seas Of Rhye 01:18

05 - Tear It Up 02:12

06 - A Kind Of Magic 08:30

07 - Under Pressure 03:57

08 - Another One Bites The Dust 05:23

09 - Who Wants To Live Forever 03:56

10 - I Want To Break Free 03:28

11 - Impromptu 03:54

12 - Guitar Solo 07:13

13 - Now I'm Here 06:07

- CD 2 -

01 - Love Of My Life 05:09

02 - Is This The World We Created 02:56

03 - Baby I Don't Care 01:26

04 - Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart) 01:41

05 - Tutti Frutti 03:43

06 - Bohemian Rhapsody 05:45

07 - Hammer To Fall 05:22

08 - Crazy Little Thing Called Love 05:28

09 - Radio Ga Ga 07:17

10 - We Will Rock You 02:51

11 - Friends Will Be Friends 02:03

12 - We Are The Champions 03:59

13 - God Save The Queen 01:16

Anyone go? Lad I go to the match with reckons he was there, says there was a crash on the A1 and Queen were late getting there so they're support band had to stay on for quite a while and he reckons put on a fantastic set. Thet band in question? Status Quo. ;)

I remember being in a T-shirt shop in the lead-up to when Rod Stewart, Joe Cocker and Status Quo did that concert at Gateshead Stadium. There was a bloke in there getting t-shirts printed up for his entire family with "ROD JOE 'N' THE QUO" on the front. Jesus wept. ;)

Guest alex

I remember being in a T-shirt shop in the lead-up to when Rod Stewart, Joe Cocker and Status Quo did that concert at Gateshead Stadium. There was a bloke in there getting t-shirts printed up for his entire family with "ROD JOE 'N' THE QUO" on the front. Jesus wept. ;)

What did you get on yours? Frankie Says Relax? :P

Cheers, I'll download it when I get in......but I'd imagine it's pretty much identical to the Live at Wembly CD from the same tour, only poorer quality. No?

I believe that 7 minute guitar solo at the end of the first disc is Brighton Rock. But having not heard it, he might have mixed it up a bit night to night.

Anyone go? Lad I go to the match with reckons he was there, says there was a crash on the A1 and Queen were late getting there so they're support band had to stay on for quite a while and he reckons put on a fantastic set. Thet band in question? Status Quo. :panic:

My memory says your mates wrong. We were 16 at the time and had wandered up to try and sneak in (as we had done for the previous Springsteen gig), suffice to say they had learnt their lesson after that one and sorted out the problem areas so we ended up sitting on a flat bed truck behind the Leazes supping cans. About half an hour into Queens slot and these blokes turned up and started nattering to us about how they had missed their slot. They ended up sitting nattering and sharing cans with us for about an hour. So I believe it was because INXS had been held up that Quo did a longer slot.

Anyone go? Lad I go to the match with reckons he was there, says there was a crash on the A1 and Queen were late getting there so they're support band had to stay on for quite a while and he reckons put on a fantastic set. Thet band in question? Status Quo. :panic:

My memory says your mates wrong. We were 16 at the time and had wandered up to try and sneak in (as we had done for the previous Springsteen gig), suffice to say they had learnt their lesson after that one and sorted out the problem areas so we ended up sitting on a flat bed truck behind the Leazes supping cans. About half an hour into Queens slot and these blokes turned up and started nattering to us about how they had missed their slot. They ended up sitting nattering and sharing cans with us for about an hour. So I believe it was because INXS had been held up that Quo did a longer slot.

Pud you only remember this because Michael offered to blow and choke you at the same time :panic:

• 2 years later...