Who would believe me......

Smitheh

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he calls himself "the special one" i think far and away them best way to prove that he is, would be to achieve the impossible and win a trophy at NUFC! Anyone who does that is the greatest manager alive!

Still, he is a dirty foreigner who wouldn't understand the geordies, so i think Fred will give him a miss!

Still, he is a dirty foreigner.................................

Aw c'mon Papa he looks fairly clean when I see him on the telly, doesn't always shave tho'.

Meh, it's what I've heard from a reliable source.

If this happens then great or whatever your opinion would be on it but if it doesn't happen then I'm a mong who's posted a rumour. I'd fit in well tbf.

If this happens then great or whatever your opinion would be on it but if it doesn't happen then I'm a mong who's posted a rumour. I'd fit in well tbf.

So which is it? A reliable source or a rumour?

he was offered no2 with the option of taking over in 2 years but he wanted a no1 role straight off,

allo jon btw :-)

he was offered no2 with the option of taking over in 2 years but he wanted a no1 role straight off,

Hello mate, yeah sounds familiar.

I seem to remember reading that he was offered the no.2 role and then take over, but that he said he knew Bobby, and knew that he wouldn't retire as planned and so he'd never be no.1

And to be fair to Jose he'd have been right, Bobby seemed like he'd happilly go on for ever in mangement!

Imagine how well that could have worked though, it could have been the ideal situation!

Bobby did some great work here and with Jose it could have been even better, then if it had been written in their contracts, Bobby could have left at the right time with the team flying and Jose could have taken over and who knows where we'd be now.

Best not think about this actually, compared to what has happened its depressing beyond belief!

<--- rushes off to the bookies (again)

:P

Funnily enough my German mate said he read something in one of the German rags about Mourinho coming to us.. ;)

From what I hear, Jose is still reading the dosier......

So which is it? A reliable source or a rumour?

I'll let you know come start of the season ;)