Who would believe me......

Smitheh

I would be ambivalent about Mourinho coming here. Sure it would be nice to win things, but if our players carried on like Chelsea's I'd feel embarrassed.

And there is nothing more annoying than Chelsea fans/apologists who say

"sure, he's a complete cock, and his team represents everything wrong with football, but we've got a few shiny things so I couldn't give a shit." But it's never going to happen anyway.

And I'm not sure Roeder is such a nice guy tbh. He lies, makes feeble excuses, contradicts himself, is a snivelling suck up and talks about himself in the third person.

:panic:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never going to happen but to all those people who say "Wouldn't want him hear, he's a bit of a cock", give yer heads a shake man. He wins stuff for the clubs he manages, we haven't won anything in a long time.

Never going to happen but to all those people who say "Wouldn't want him hear, he's a bit of a cock", give yer heads a shake man. He wins stuff for the clubs he manages, we haven't won anything in a long time.

Just shook my head, but my opinion didn't change. Did I do it wrong?

Nah, you're just a spastic.

Nah, you're just a spastic.

Ah right. Does that make you a simpleton?

I don't view Arsenal fans or (true) ManU fans the same as Chelsea fans. I actually believe Toon fans are viewed in a different light by all other fans, but if that has to change for sucess, so be it, I'll find another club.

Will you still come visit us though? We do allow other teams fans on here.

Some Newcastle fans deserve exactly what they get under Shepherd (I'm looking at you here SSH). A decent manager who's a decent bloke? That'll be lovely. We can finish in a decent position in the league, go on decent cup runs, and play decent football. Everything will be wonderfully decent, and our manager will come across in a decent fashion in his interviews. Who wants to win trophies if it might cause us to become slightly more arrogant as fans. Let's be the lovable losers instead.

Meanwhile the top managers who may have suspect personalities, but who are born winners will go elsewhere. I can barely wait.

I don't view Arsenal fans or (true) ManU fans the same as Chelsea fans. I actually believe Toon fans are viewed in a different light by all other fans, but if that has to change for sucess, so be it,I'll find another club.

That is the most astounding post I have ever read

I personally would accept Hitler as manager with Phol Pott as his number 2 if we had the chance to become arrogant win-stuff all the time fans.

Nice guys come second (or 11th-15th in our case)

Immaterial anyway, ain't gonna happen sadly

I don't view Arsenal fans or (true) ManU fans the same as Chelsea fans. I actually believe Toon fans are viewed in a different light by all other fans, but if that has to change for sucess, so be it,I'll find another club.

That is the most astounding post I have ever read

I personally would accept Hitler as manager with Phol Pott as his number 2 if we had the chance to become arrogant win-stuff all the time fans.

Nice guys come second (or 11th-15th in our case)

Immaterial anyway, ain't gonna happen sadly

I'm not sure I'd go that far, turning Leazes park into a death camp just wouldn't sit right with me and there'd be a horrible smell on match days (although they could use the SOL as there's a stink there anyway).

But to not want a bloke who's won just about everything there is to win to come and manage us because he's arrogant or whatever other character flaws are being attriuted to him is just laughable (even more so than believing it could actually happen in the first place).

Does this also cover players too SSH? As I can't believe you are still supporting us with some of the pricks we have (have had recently) playing for us!

Guest alex

Some Newcastle fans deserve exactly what they get under Shepherd (I'm looking at you here SSH). A decent manager who's a decent bloke? That'll be lovely. We can finish in a decent position in the league, go on decent cup runs, and play decent football. Everything will be wonderfully decent, and our manager will come across in a decent fashion in his interviews. Who wants to win trophies if it might cause us to become slightly more arrogant as fans. Let's be the lovable losers instead.

Meanwhile the top managers who may have suspect personalities, but who are born winners will go elsewhere. I can barely wait.

Nicely put. I think people who say this sort of thing, and Vic said similar things on N-O and I classify him in the same way, don't really care that much about NUFC. I'm not saying I'm the bestest fan in the world or owt but I'd take Mourinho here in a heartbeat and I'd happily lose the dozens (if that isn't overestimating it a bit) mongs who place maintaining some sort of weird (and imaginary) moral code higher than winning things. I mean it's not as though we haven't had wankers who've managed and played for us in the past anyway. It just so happens they didn't bring success.

this is getting stupid now!!! lets think about it for a second, success and silverware or a 'bloody nice chap'= no-brainer tbh

and as for the ' i dont care what he has won in europe what has he won here?' question well i think in 3 years 2 fapl titles 2 league cups and a charity shield is canny going

Edited by paddy

Id wank a dog off if we get Mourhinio..........

Worked with Owen :panic:

Did it? :panic: Get thrapping then mate - I'm holding you personally responsible if he doesn't come. Mourinho and the dog.

Guest alex

this is getting stupid now!!! lets think about it for a second, success and silverware or a 'bloody nice chap'= no-brainer tbh

and as for the ' i dont care what he has won in europe what has he won here?' question well i think in 3 years 2 fapl titles 2 league cups and a charity shield is canny going

That doesn't count for some reason :panic: He's bought success.

Guest alex

Worked with Owen :panic:

Did it? :panic: Get thrapping then mate - I'm holding you personally responsible if he doesn't come. Mourinho and the dog.

I'd poke a cat. :panic:

Worked with Owen <_<

I'd poke a cat. :panic:

:panic:

That doesn't count for some reason :panic: He's bought success.

<_< fat fred will have to diet and give him his pastie money then :panic::panic:

Nicely put. I think people who say this sort of thing, and Vic said similar things on N-O and I classify him in the same way, don't really care that much about NUFC. I'm not saying I'm the bestest fan in the world or owt but I'd take Mourinho here in a heartbeat and I'd happily lose the dozens (if that isn't overestimating it a bit) mongs who place maintaining some sort of weird (and imaginary) moral code higher than winning things. I mean it's not as though we haven't had wankers who've managed and played for us in the past anyway. It just so happens they didn't bring success.

The whole notion that we are somehow better than other fans like Chelsea's and that winning trophies with an arrogant manager in charge would spoil this is flawed anyway. As a collective, we probably would become less liked because of envy, but as an individual, what do I care? I'd still be the same person, but I'd be enjoying match days, and I'd be supporting a successful football team - everything to gain, nothing to lose. The perception that outsiders would have of Newcastle as a team or a set of fans would be of no concern to me (I'm not even convinced we're all that well liked anyway) - like you say, anyone that cares more about that than they do about the successes we have as a club obviously values the romantic notion of being an NUFC supporter more than what really matters - being a successful football team. Losers' mentality.

Guest alex

We aren't all that well liked. FACT! The only time we were was under Keegan (and then to a much lesser extent under Robson) because of the style of football we played. The 'big four' think we're a joke as we sign 'trophy players' and pay Rolls Royce wages but still win nowt while others see us as thinking we have a devine right to win stuff because we think we're such great fans etc. That's the perception a lot of fans have of us.

We aren't all that well liked. FACT! The only time we were was under Keegan (and then to a much lesser extent under Robson) because of the style of football we played. The 'big four' think we're a joke as we sign 'trophy players' and pay Rolls Royce wages but still win nowt while others see us as thinking we have a devine right to win stuff because we think we're such great fans etc. That's the perception a lot of fans have of us.

Spot on that like.

They also think we're fickle boo boys.

This thread has got to be a pisstake

Which part ? the systematic sexual abuse of domestic pets or the part where Jose Mourinho would not be welcome as Newcastle United manager ?