The match tomorrow - lap of honour

Gemmill

By definition, it should be refered to as the lap, I can't remember to much honour this season.

Imagine if we get bummed off Blackburn, which is more than likely. Surely they won't have the gall.

I think it depends on the result like. Is it an offence to take eggs into SJP btw? :panic:

Imagine if we get bummed off Blackburn, which is more than likely. Surely they won't have the gall.

I think it depends on the result like. Is it an offence to take eggs into SJP btw? :panic:

I have checked the ancient rules and regulations and it is an offence however theres no mention of chickens so we just take chickens in and get them to squeeze one out before the end.

Guest alex

Would feel a bit bad in a way if I left and it turned out to be Nobby last game at SJP or something. That said, they don't really deserve much applause this season in general. As others have said, the result will be a big factor in whether or not they have one.

Would feel a bit bad in a way if I left and it turned out to be Nobby last game at SJP or something. That said, they don't really deserve much applause this season in general. As others have said, the result will be a big factor in whether or not they have one.

Hasn't Nobby signed an extension? Or did I imagine that...

Hasn't Nobby signed an extension? Or did I imagine that...

Aye I think he did, then he's off back to Boca after next year.

I have checked the ancient rules and regulations and it is an offence however theres no mention of chickens so we just take chickens in and get them to squeeze one out before the end.

There's always the plastic bag option. Fill it with shit if we lose, or piss if we draw.

Guest alex

Stay and then launch into a few chants of "One Nol Solano", "Sack the Board", "Roeder out" etc. That'll show them :panic:

You doing that like? :panic:

Stay and then launch into a few chants of "One Nol Solano", "Sack the Board", "Roeder out" etc. That'll show them :panic:

You doing that like? :panic:

Am I cack, i'm not even going man. Armchair supporter and all that :panic:

I'd just love to watch the highlights on MOTD and see a solitary, rotund, Ginger accountant with a squeaky voice getting on Rodder's back.

I dunno. I usually clap them on their way around, this season seems to be ending on a particularly miserable note. Their lap should be to apologise to the fans and they'd probably feel rather embarrassed doing it. If we steamrolled Blackburn, they'd maybe get away with it, owt else I frankly wouldnt bother. Think I'll prob end up clapping them at the end of the game (result allowing) and just leave.

Solano has been very average since he returned tbh.

Only the vast ineptness of our current team has made him stand out (if he has at all)

Thats what I love about you, your ability to see the positive and good in any situation. :panic:

Slightly O/T ,I can't stand it when the players lug most of their family along with them.

It's really crept into football over the last 3or 4 seasons.Whether it's a lap of honour/thanks, a testimonial ovation or ,God forbid ,picking up a trophy I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR KIDS

Edited by Dogmatix