Jim White

ShearersElbow

It was cringeworthy - he even acknowledged it himself earlier when he said "myself and owen were both stunned by the reception and you can see that"

more like "im rubbish at this presenting thing and i was trying to get a night owls slot"

Errr, because it was.

25542[/snapback]

Errr, I know. But that's not a reason to ask him it when he's in front of 20,000 people. Was it designed to make him feel uncomfortable?

25547[/snapback]

I thought nearly all the questions in the press conference were utterly unfair. Why the fuck would he want to talk about clubs he's not joined? Just designed to make him feel uncomfortable and justify their 'he's going to Liverpool' stories all month. This was clearly backed up by Souness/Shepherd's comments after the mics were 'turned off'.

Jim White has always been that cheesey dating back to when he worked on Scotsport. Its common knowledge he is a massive Rangers supporter and one of his most cringeworthy scenes was when interviewing Brian Laudrup where he said -

"So Brian............why ARE you so good?"

Whilst he sat there with a boner...

Errr, because it was.

25542[/snapback]

Errr, I know. But that's not a reason to ask him it when he's in front of 20,000 people. Was it designed to make him feel uncomfortable?

25547[/snapback]

I thought nearly all the questions in the press conference were utterly unfair. Why the fuck would he want to talk about clubs he's not joined? Just designed to make him feel uncomfortable and justify their 'he's going to Liverpool' stories all month. This was clearly backed up by Souness/Shepherd's comments after the mics were 'turned off'.

25552[/snapback]

Aye I heard Souness saying "it's ridiculous, all negative" before Freddie checked if the mics were turned off.

Jim White has always been that cheesey dating back to when he worked on Scotsport.  Its common knowledge he is a massive Rangers supporter and one of his most cringeworthy scenes was when interviewing Brian Laudrup where he said -

25560[/snapback]

Well, I am not a Rangers fan, but sitting next to Brian Laudrup I had got a boner, too... :rolleyes:

Errr, because it was.

25542[/snapback]

25547[/snapback]

25552[/snapback]

Aye you do get the impression that any and all reporting tomorrow will be from the "Why Owen didn't go to Liverpool" perspective rather than the "Why Owen signed for Newcastle" one. I expect a lot of articles to make comments about how he looked like he didn't want to be here etc.

Jim White has always been that cheesey dating back to when he worked on Scotsport.  Its common knowledge he is a massive Rangers supporter and one of his most cringeworthy scenes was when interviewing Brian Laudrup where he said -

25560[/snapback]

I was just going to mention that :rolleyes:

Before anyone has a go at Jim White can I just say two words;

Alan Robson!

25550[/snapback]

You mean 'make some noise' Alan Robson!! Annoying cnut!

He had the Most Haunted 'gig' before Yvette Fielding irrc.

Oh, and as he's ginga, Toonraider must have the hots for him :rolleyes::angry:

Alan Robson!

25550[/snapback]

25584[/snapback]

How did Jim Knight get the job? Today seemed to be a SKY Sports production. No one puts on a show like Newcastle United. (Indeed, the NE press guys are all worried that if the unthinkable happened and we ended up relegated the London Sports Desks would pull their NE based staff as they are never interested in whats doing down in Scumderland and Smogsville.)

Alan Robson!

25550[/snapback]

25584[/snapback]

Didn't he get bitten by some wild dogs whilst on one such 'ghost hunt' in Transylvania or something? :lol: