3 year old girl gone missing in portugal

Smooth Operator

Guest alex

Did you see the 'profile' ITV news had compiled on him. He used to live in Norfolk. He worked for Bernard Matthews for a while then as a car salesman. He lived with his wife and kids until he and his wife split 2 years ago when he moved to Portugal where his mother lives. MI5 eat your heart out.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just reading an article on the Beeb website and came across this paragraph taking a swipe at Portuguese media

"For journalists accustomed to police and court reporting in the UK, the Portuguese system is like a hall of mirrors. Because nothing can be confirmed on the record, rumour and speculation proliferate."

And like that doesn't happen in the UK :)

I was listening to the radio the day and the bairn's grandmother was on or someone related to the family feilding questions about their criticism of the polis in Portugal. Sorry but you should be having a word with the fucking parents pet and thanking any help that comes your way or better still just keep your gobs shut.

Fingers crossed for the safe return of the kid.

Guest alex

There's a big poster of 'Maddy' up in Great Victoria Street station here in Belfast. Why? Like that does anything to help. Fucking mental.

Guest alex

There's a big poster of 'Maddy' up in Great Victoria Street station here in Belfast. Why? Like that does anything to help. Fucking mental.

What you doing in Belfast is more to the point? :)

I 'work' here.

What you doing in Belfast is more to the point? ;)

I 'work' here.

Thought you were local Alex :D

Guest alex

I 'work' here.

Home at the weekends (Forest Hall). Been working here for about 8 months now.

I 'work' here.

Thats a bit of carry on but it explains why i seen your lass the other week walking like she'd just got off a horse, before you ask it was a Thursday :finger:

Guest alex

I 'work' here.

Thats a bit of carry on but it explains why i seen your lass the other week walking like she'd just got off a horse, before you ask it was a Thursday :finger:

;) Still sore from the weekend tbh ;)

I 'work' here.

;) Still sore from the weekend tbh ;)

*shudder*

The picture of the family in todays news of the world doesn't portray to me a picture of a family who's daughter has possibly been taken by a paedophile ring. They look like they've just won the lottery.

I know you would have to hold it together but if it was my child missing I don't think i would be able to break a smile never mind appear in national papers looking a picture of happiness.

There's something not right about this whole thing.

The picture of the family in todays news of the world doesn't portray to me a picture of a family who's daughter has possibly been taken by a paedophile ring. They look like they've just won the lottery.

I know you would have to hold it together but if it was my child missing I don't think i would be able to break a smile never mind appear in national papers looking a picture of happiness.

There's something not right about this whole thing.

I concur. The lack of evidence also seems a bit dodgy.

The door was unlocked, there are no signs of forced entry.

What exactly are yous suggesting they did with the kid then?

I'm not suggesting anything I just think there's something odd about the whole scenario, purely based on their behaviour as parents.

I've not seen the NOTW today but every time they show her mother on the telly she looks like she's about to collapse under the strain of it all. SHe doesn't look like she's eaten since Maddie went missing either.

The parents do also still have 2 other little ones to look after so need to stay strong and try to keep life as normal as possible for them. Fuck knows how they're managing.

What exactly are yous suggesting they did with the kid then?

I'm not suggesting anything I just think there's something odd about the whole scenario, purely based on their behaviour as parents.

I've not seen the NOTW today but every time they show her mother on the telly she looks like she's about to collapse under the strain of it all. SHe doesn't look like she's eaten since Maddie went missing either.

The parents do also still have 2 other little ones to look after so need to stay strong and try to keep life as normal as possible for them. Fuck knows how they're managing.

Old wives tale tbh

if we didn't read it they wouldn't write it

I don't want to read about it or watch new reports. I have already paid for a subscription to the Times and my license fee. How do you suppose I can avoid it?