3 year old girl gone missing in portugal

Smooth Operator

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time frame doesnt fit. She was reported missing almost immediatley so they could only dump the body locally, and the place has been ripped apart for months now. Also, unless they were stone cold killers one of them would have cracked by now, staying in portugal all this time, kepping it in the press, meeting the pope etc.

How do we know she was reported straight away. The timeline is based on the word of the parents

Cos they were seen at the restaurant that night? I dont believe they staged the whole restaraunt thing after they had killed their own child and disposed of the body. And i think we are doing a disservice to a family that have gone through hell the last few months by actually accusing them of murdering their own daughter

The time frame doesnt fit. She was reported missing almost immediatley so they could only dump the body locally, and the place has been ripped apart for months now. Also, unless they were stone cold killers one of them would have cracked by now, staying in portugal all this time, kepping it in the press, meeting the pope etc.

How do we know she was reported straight away. The timeline is based on the word of the parents

Cos they were seen at the restaurant that night? I dont believe they staged the whole restaraunt thing after they had killed their own child and disposed of the body. And i think we are doing a disservice to a family that have gone through hell the last few months by actually accusing them of murdering their own daughter

Yeah, I agree. You would have to be some sort of cold-blooded fucker to accidentally kill your child, and instead of raising the alarm and getting an ambulance or whatever, look at one another and go "Ok, what we gonna do with the body?". The chances of two doctors accidentally drugging their child are remote enough; the chances of two loving parents then disposing of their child's body even more remote. You get the impression people almost want them to be guilty of this.

"and the place has been ripped apart for months now."

but it hasn't....

the actual flat has already been re-let to other punters

But bodies are difficult to dispose of easily - they have a habit of turning up

Lets just hope the lass is fine eh?

Regretfully the stats show that if they are not found in 24 hours they are 99% probable to be dead

No one wants to say it as it spoils a good story and means a load of journos would have to come home

I have to say that while I hope they had nowt to do with her going missing (other than being stupid fucks who left their bairns alone in an appartment in a foreign country while went off enjoying themselves) and she's alive and unhurt somewhere, the whole situation just seems odd to me and I wouldn't be surprised if they did do something.

Maybe I am being prejudiced my feelings about them leaving her alone but it just seems to be another one of those cases when the criminals are appearing to be helping the police only for the truth to come out later.

As I say I will be very happy if I am proved wrong though.

Yeah, I agree. You would have to be some sort of cold-blooded fucker to accidentally kill your child, and instead of raising the alarm and getting an ambulance or whatever, look at one another and go "Ok, what we gonna do with the body?". The chances of two doctors accidentally drugging their child are remote enough; the chances of two loving parents then disposing of their child's body even more remote. You get the impression people almost want them to be guilty of this.

Concurred with both of you, everyone loves a conspiracy theory, but this one is complete bollocks. Anyway, Joanne Lees did it.

Concurred with both of you, everyone loves a conspiracy theory, but this one is complete bollocks. Anyway, Joanne Lees did it.

It's not really a conspiracy theory if the police are actually treating her/them as a suspect. They would have to have more reason to do this than just not liking the look of them.

Its all very odd. Maybe the police feel so pressured now they are grasping at straws? I just cant believe they've done anything wrong apart from leave their children alone.

It would seem odd if they have questionned the mother for 11 hours just on that.

Being a parent it's difficult to beleieve anyone could do anything to harm their children but unfortunately there are probably thousands of examples where this has been the case.

Guest James_coDurham

Well someone I know was in holiday in Spain lately and got chatting to a local copper in a bar. The copper said they have a pretty good idea what's gone on but they're waiting to gather enough evidence before making arrests. The bloke I know asked if it had owt to do with the parents, and the copper didn't give an answer either way but did strongly hint that it did.

It's a questionable source like, but this was a few weeks back and it looks to be heading this way.

Edited by James_coDurham

Well someone I know was in holiday in Spain lately and got chatting to a local copper in a bar. The copper said they have a pretty good idea what's gone on but they're waiting to gather enough evidence before making arrests. The bloke I know asked if it had owt to do with the parents, and the copper didn't give an answer either way but did strongly hint that it did.

Yes but did he mention Riquelme???

Guest James_coDurham

tumbleweed . gif

tumbleweed . gif

Why would a spanish cop know this happened in Portugal they even speak completely different languages. Its like asking a french cop about the terrorist arrests in Germany ffs. And why would he suddenly start talking to your mate? Was he chatting him up?

Guest James_coDurham

tumbleweed . gif

Why would a spanish cop know this happened in Portugal they even speak completely different languages. Its like asking a french cop about the terrorist arrests in Germany ffs. And why would he suddenly start talking to your mate? Was he chatting him up?

Look, fuck off you utter fuckprick. If you don't want to believe it, it's up to you, I couldn't give a fucking shit, ignore it if that's how you feel, you horrible little shitfly, but when you start calling me a liar, it fucks me right off, so keep it fucking zipped, ey?

Look, fuck off you utter fuckprick. If you don't want to believe it, it's up to you, I couldn't give a fucking shit, ignore it if that's how you feel, you horrible little shitfly, but when you start calling me a liar, it fucks me right off, so keep it fucking zipped, ey?

This has made my day. :lol::yes

And back to the topic in hand, I really hope this horrible mess gets sorted soon. :hunter:

Apparently the mother is going to be charged with her disappearance. They found blood in her hire car that she rented 6 weeks AFTER her disappearance, and also found blood on her clothes.

Bad craic if true.

My god there is going to be some humungous fallout if there is truth in this. :lol:

tumbleweed . gif

stopswearingyoudoyle . gif