3 year old girl gone missing in portugal

Smooth Operator

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James_coDurham
Well someone I know was in holiday in Spain lately and got chatting to a local copper in a bar. The copper said they have a pretty good idea what's gone on but they're waiting to gather enough evidence before making arrests. The bloke I know asked if it had owt to do with the parents, and the copper didn't give an answer either way but did strongly hint that it did.

Yes but did he mention Riquelme???

tumbleweed . gif

Why would a spanish cop know this happened in Portugal they even speak completely different languages. So you're suggesting that Portugese police have restricted this investigation to just Portugal? Thickoooooo Its like asking a french cop about the terrorist arrests in Germany ffs. Indeed it is, but only if the French were assisting the Germans in these arrests. And why would he suddenly start talking to your mate? Was he chatting him up? Not that it concerns you, but said copper's wife ran the small bar they were drinking in almost every night

Well someone I know was in holiday in Spain lately and got chatting to a local copper in a bar. The copper said they have a pretty good idea what's gone on but they're waiting to gather enough evidence before making arrests. The bloke I know asked if it had owt to do with the parents, and the copper didn't give an answer either way but did strongly hint that it did.

tumbleweed . gif

Why would a spanish cop know this happened in Portugal they even speak completely different languages. So you're suggesting that Portugese police have restricted this investigation to just Portugal? Thickoooooo Its like asking a french cop about the terrorist arrests in Germany ffs. Indeed it is, but only if the French were assisting the Germans in these arrests. And why would he suddenly start talking to your mate? Was he chatting him up? Not that it concerns you, but said copper's wife ran the small bar they were drinking in almost every night

Took you a while to come up with that. Shouldn't you be at school?

Guest James_coDurham

tumbleweed . gif

Took you a while to come up with that. Shouldn't you be at school?

No? Shouldn't you be over in Portugal putting your clearly excellent interogation-for-the-truth skills to the test? The way you pulled me up trying to dismiss my post, you could EASILY get the truth out of big Gerry and Kate.

Edited by James_coDurham

This is mad. Can't wait for the movie!

As said, they've found her dna in a hire car that was hired weeks after the dissapearance. It took ages to figure out because they used a special low volume test that takes ages for a result to be got. I still can't figure out why they are not interviewing them at the same time to prevent collusion.

This is mad. Can't wait for the movie!

As said, they've found her dna in a hire car that was hired weeks after the dissapearance. It took ages to figure out because they used a special low volume test that takes ages for a result to be got. I still can't figure out why they are not interviewing them at the same time to prevent collusion.

This case is getting increasingly bizarre like, could end up being one of the strangest ever.

If they are guilty, imagine how much police resources (as well as charity etc) they have wasted? Fucking hell.

Is the BBC website down? I can't get it at the moment, or Sky news for that matter.

Get a grip ffs, the mother of a missing child is going to be charged with her murder and all you can do is worry about your internet connection - how self-absorbed are you!

:lol:

Guest James_coDurham
Bet the pope feels like a mug!

A man given his vast superior status based upon worship of a fictional character? Laughing his tits off imo.

Some people on here thought it was fine to leave their kids alone in that room, those posters should be sterilised imo for the sake of their potential children...you know who you are

fair enough really, as long as you sedate them first

Some people on here thought it was fine to leave their kids alone in that room, those posters should be sterilised imo for the sake of their potential children...you know who you are

Nowt worse than getting bollocked by a housewife with a cock. :lol::yes

Nowt worse than getting bollocked by a housewife with a cock. :lol::hunter:

I'm afraid your comments are out of date sonny, and yes I can post from work.....bitch :yes

What's that got to do with anything then? If it's the case that the bairn was killed by her parents, it's totally irrelevant.