3 year old girl gone missing in portugal

Smooth Operator

I have to say that I always condemned their ctions last night. I wouldn't leave my kids in bed and go to dinner anywhere except downstairs (if I had any of course). But the DNA found in a car hired 4 weeks after the night in question stinks. To me the police in this case are now looking dodgy. Also if one piece of evidence is dodgy it screws the whole case. Exhibit one OJ Simpson one piece of planted evidence srews an otherwise very strong case.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it. If they left her in the hotel to go on the hoy there must have been loads of people that saw them. If there were hours between them going back to their room and raising the alarm why's it taken so long to name them as suspects?

I don't get it. If they left her in the hotel to go on the hoy there must have been loads of people that saw them. If there were hours between them going back to their room and raising the alarm why's it taken so long to name them as suspects?

I'm with you on this one...the timeline ijust does not sit right ??

indeed

the trouble is by making a very high profile case out of it they have put enormous pressure on the police

and we know only too well in the UK that in such cases the police normally get SOMEONE..... anyone TBH............

indeed

the trouble is by making a very high profile case out of it they have put enormous pressure on the police

and we know only too well in the UK that in such cases the police normally get SOMEONE..... anyone TBH............

They want to come home now. Another pr blunder.

Running for the border tbh

Or:

Run for home. Run as fast, as I can, whoooaaa running man..

Or:

Run for the hills. Run for your liiiives.

Or:

Running just as fast as we can. Holding onto one another's hands.

2 pts for each of the first two, 4 pts for the third.

Anyway, doesn't there have to be a body in order for a charge to be made???

Whilst the majority of the country were a bitty suspicious right from the word go, we all gave the McCann's the benefit of the doubt due to the heart-rending trauma they must be going through if their story is true.

However, this is yet another example of parents who think too much about themselves imo. A parent should NEVER leave their kid(s) unless they are left with someone 100% trustworthy.

None of us know what the fuck is going on but from what I've heard about the Portuguese police in the past, I wouldn't put it past them to be putting 2 and 2 together and making 400.

It's a high profile disappearance and the longer it goes unresolved, the worse it's looking for them. They've found some blood in a hire car that the McCann's didn't use until 25 days after she disappeared. How, without a source sample can they trace this to the girl? And considering the McCann's weren't out of the spotlight for weeks, I doubt very much that they'd be able to dump her body unnoticed.

I'm of the opinion that something sinister has happened to her, but I don't think they're involved.

"None of us know what the fuck is going on but from what I've heard about the Portuguese police in the past, I wouldn't put it past them to be putting 2 and 2 together and making 400."

(cough, cough0

lets not mention the Guildford 4, the Birmingham bombers, Sally Clarke...................... and a number of poor bastards that were hanged and later proved innocent eh?

The British Police have a record of fitting folk up as long as yer arm............

My knocking of the portuguese filth was not automatic support of the British justice system - we all know that's a bent as hell! However the Sally Clarke case was not a judicial fit-up, a medical professional fucked up on that one.

None of us know what the fuck is going on but from what I've heard about the Portuguese police in the past, I wouldn't put it past them to be putting 2 and 2 together and making 400.

It's a high profile disappearance and the longer it goes unresolved, the worse it's looking for them. They've found some blood in a hire car that the McCann's didn't use until 25 days after she disappeared. How, without a source sample can they trace this to the girl? And considering the McCann's weren't out of the spotlight for weeks, I doubt very much that they'd be able to dump her body unnoticed.

I'm of the opinion that something sinister has happened to her, but I don't think they're involved.

Might be wrong but British police are involved in the hire car blood forensics...And everyone since 1972 has had their blood data taken and stored at birth apparently (not totally sure about this as sources differ on the date other say 1979).

My knocking of the portuguese filth was not automatic support of the British justice system - we all know that's a bent as hell! However the Sally Clarke case was not a judicial fit-up, a medical professional fucked up on that one.

You suddenly become an extra from Snatch or summit?

Just out of interest what have the Pug police done in the past?

"we played no part in the disappearance of our lovely daughter, Madeleine."

Hang on, how about when you went pissing it up leaving her alone in your appartment ??

indeed

The police (in general) are always only bothered about getting a sound conviction. Whether person is innocent or not is pretty much irrelevant other than how it relates to getting said conviction.

In a case like this (where the Portuguese police have been repeatedly and rightly criticized for being slow out of their depth) I'm fairly sure they'll take anything they can get.

Certainly their current “evidence” is shaky to say the least and most seems to be trying to just pressure someone (anyone) into a confession.

Just out of interest what have the Pug police done in the past?

Have heard of instances in the past of cases that are going on too long for their chief commissioner's liking and suddenly new evidence appears which you would question why it hadn't come to light before that point...

Personally I'm sick of the whole carry on. If they find her, dead or alive, that's news - all this at the moment is ridiculous!