3 year old girl gone missing in portugal

Smooth Operator

I think some 3 year olds could do that actually, but they wouldn't then vanish into thin air, and the chances of them bumping into an opportunistic paedophile must be remote. So aye, suspicion will be cast at the family.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The alleged CCTV sighting was half a mile away and the child was running, which on top of everything else is quite impressive for a young lad who has been off nursery with a chest infection for the last few weeks.

I'm not sure it really works as diminishing parents' fears about the "bogeyman" scenario but sadly the majority of things like this do turn out to be within the family - that applies to "lesser" crimes than murder as well.

Someone trying to get attention when talking about a young boys death, is there an anguish smiley on here?

desmondTUTU must have a really sad 'real' life.

You can twist it all you like. You know nothing about my life. What does your life include?