3 year old girl gone missing in portugal

Smooth Operator

I see where Wacky and J69 are coming from on this one Steve. They're not judging them on class, they're point out that the press would judge them differently if they came from a council estate rather be a well to do family.

Sadly, they're right.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see where Wacky and J69 are coming from on this one Steve. They're not judging them on class, they're point out that the press would judge them differently if they came from a council estate rather be a well to do family.

Sadly, they're right.

I thank you Sir :lol:

Reckon it's gone on too long and caused too much of a stir for her to turn up safe now, hope I'm wrong obviously.

Personally wouldn't leave the place until I found her if it were me but then again I wouldn't ever go leaving my kids in an apartment on their own, ffs, in this day and age.

The parents, in the apartment, with the candle stick.

WTF :lol:

Cluedo?

Whatever it is, it's not funny....

The parents made an error (and one that any number of parents will have done over the years and got away with it) and must be beside themselves with worry.

The parents, in the apartment, with the candle stick.

WTF :lol:

Cluedo?

Whatever it is, it's not funny....

The parents made an error (and one that any number of parents will have done over the years and got away with it) and must be beside themselves with worry.

Everyone will know that, never mind the fact the parents are away the mistake they've made, they're also going to have to live with that for the rest of their lives, as well as what looks like the loss of their little girl. :o

Might stop it from being constant front-page news I suppose. We know she's missing and we all hope she turns up OK, dearest British media, now tell us when something actually happens...

Having had a closer look at the mother I reckon Skol's not far off, inside job my mummy dearest. Either that or she's sold her to ease financial trouble on the condition they made it look like an abduction. Merely shocking speculation like, I could be a tabloid journalist ffs!

Sadly the chances of her turning up alive fade with every passing second.

Poor little mite.

Guest Toplass-101

Radio 1 news says a girl fitting Madeleine's description has been seen with a man at a village 300 miles away from where she was taken.

Edited by Toplass-101

story killed within an hour

odds on her body is within 1 km of the resort - its awfull

sometimes I start to think about just what drives these bloody people who abuse kids

Let's call a spade a fuckin shovel here but if that little girl was the daughter of a 1 parent family on a cheap as shit package holidy how much would the fuclin media be all over her like a rash calling her an unfit mother and taking the other two kids off her into social care ...but ergo tis a middle class mother so lets throw in the fuckin sympathy ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's call a spade a fuckin shovel here but if that little girl was the daughter of a 1 parent family on a cheap as shit package holidy how much would the fuclin media be all over her like a rash calling her an unfit mother and taking the other two kids off her into social care ...but ergo tis a middle class mother so lets throw in the fuckin sympathy ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to three days ago. :D

Welcome to three days ago. :D

:( not that I am always backwards in coming forwards but I have just have a 45 minute discussion on this topic with some absolute tools...hence the post !!!

It is true like, had they been working class the papers would currently be destroying them. Same with that lass murdered in Japan who was found in the cave, came from a well do to family so the press report her job as 'show hostess' when basically she was a hooker.

Guest alex

A lot of truth in what you say. The media is incredibly hypocritical when it comes to this sort of thing though. Young people (and even toddlers) go missing quite a lot but a lot of factors are dependent on whether the press decide to give it any coverage, minimal coverage or the sort of blanket coverage this is getting. This seems to tick all the right boxes for them. It even allows them to sneer down their superior noses at the way a foreign police force handles this sort of thing. And the whole ghoulish fascination thing is sickening imo - and by that I mean the live link-ups on GMTV etc. rather than the public in general or people on here.