Sammuel Eto'o

Phantom_Cole

I wouldn't be surprised to see him playing for us next year. Looking for a move to the premiership and with owen back from injury he will see a potential strikeforce with him. Freddy will definently be looking in the transfer window and a club as big as ours he is within our limits even financially.

Discuss

I wouldn't be surprised to see him playing for us next year. Looking for a move to the premiership and with owen back from injury he will see a potential strikeforce with him. Freddy will definently be looking in the transfer window and a club as big as ours he is within our limits even financially.

Discuss

We still towing the Shepherd line on that one then?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Kaka here because after all we are a massive club and have great fans, and that's obviously all that counts. Might even add Ronaldinho into the mix.

We already proved that we can sign world class players when we bought the 6th best player in the world on Obafemi Martins.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Kaka here because after all we are a massive club and have great fans, and that's obviously all that counts. Might even add Ronaldinho into the mix.

We already proved that we can sign world class players when we bought the 6th best player in the world on Obafemi Martins.

Who's 1-5? :panic:

Eto'o signing for Newcastle

:panic:

His best friend is a certain Albert Luque, do you seriously think he'd sign for us after his experiences ???

Who was that, and for what reasons was he on Obafemi Martins for?

Discuss

Even if I thought this possible, which it so obviously isn't the 2 of them together i don't think would be a particularly good partnership. Both goal poachers too similar.

But I welcome your optimism.